Swansea City vs Manchester City City Post Match Thread

Todays result was not that important.Next week is very important against Wigan.Better result in Swansea this year than last year.

Every result is important and every performance is important.

To suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

Yaya_Tony said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Would they fuck.

Lost = played shit
Won = should have beaten them anyway

Can't win mate.
If we play shit we play shit, regardless of whether we win or not. For example, when we beat Reading 1-0, we were shit and lucky. We drew today, Swansea could easily have beat us, we were shit.
Chill out yer fucking drama queen, if they could have "easily" beat us, why didn't they? Because we weren't "shit", we were organised defensively and so were they, they missed chances and had the better of us for 20 mins in the first half, we missed chances and had the rest of the game. It happens in football that sometimes no-one scores. You know that, right?

He'll come up with a gem like they were unlucky and we were lucky (LOL).

Come to think of it he already has ala Reading.<br /><br />-- Sun May 05, 2013 3:27 am --<br /><br />
blueinsa said:
Every result is important and every performance is important.

To suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

That draw could turn out to be very important.

I think he meant that all things aside we would have to be docked points to miss out on our third chumps league campaign least of all second.

I'm sick of saying "on another day we would have put those chances away." Seems like every match has been "one of those days." I realize that in Europe we definitely have to improve midfield and tactics to progress further there, but as far as domestic action is concerned, I'm convinced that our problems are mostly down to taking chances, bring in someone like Cavani who won't fuck around with the ball around the box, and I think that will solve a lot in the PL. Obviously a winger would help too to give us a bit more width and make us more dangerous on the break, but if Cavani for instance was in this team for this season, I'm convinved we would be about 10 points better off.

Can't wait for the 60 seconds highlights and the extended 61 seconds highlights on the OS.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Benarbia said:
They aren't cheating bastards they are better than us fact.
Like when we beat them last month, yeah, right, ok... (call the asylum)
On this fucked up logic are Everton better than us?
Everton beat us in a match, we are the better team. We beat the scum and we are a better team too. I've not included all the points in this analysis, but I have tried to make it as straightforward as possible.

Yaya_Tony said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Like when we beat them last month, yeah, right, ok... (call the asylum)
On this fucked up logic are Everton better than us?
Everton beat us in a match, we are the better team. We beat the scum and we are a better team too. I've not included all the points in this analysis, but I have tried to make it as straightforward as possible.
So in short baconface has got much more out of the rags than Mancini could get from our players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.