Swansea City vs Manchester City City Post Match Thread

Yaya_Tony said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Would they fuck.

Lost = played shit
Won = should have beaten them anyway

Can't win mate.
If we play shit we play shit, regardless of whether we win or not. For example, when we beat Reading 1-0, we were shit and lucky. We drew today, Swansea could easily have beat us, we were shit.
Chill out yer fucking drama queen, if they could have "easily" beat us, why didn't they? Because we weren't "shit", we were organised defensively and so were they, they missed chances and had the better of us for 20 mins in the first half, we missed chances and had the rest of the game. It happens in football that sometimes no-one scores. You know that, right?

Not being a drama queen. Just a realist.

If you think we were defensively well organised today, I would suggest you re-watch the game.

We were poor today (by our standards), I don't know how anyone can argue it.

@BluePhil8 said:
Yaya_Tony said:
@BluePhil8 said:
If we play shit we play shit, regardless of whether we win or not. For example, when we beat Reading 1-0, we were shit and lucky. We drew today, Swansea could easily have beat us, we were shit.
Chill out yer fucking drama queen, if they could have "easily" beat us, why didn't they? Because we weren't "shit", we were organised defensively and so were they, they missed chances and had the better of us for 20 mins in the first half, we missed chances and had the rest of the game. It happens in football that sometimes no-one scores. You know that, right?

Not being a drama queen. Just a realist.

If you think we were defensively well organised today, I would suggest you re-watch the game.

We were poor today (by our standards), I don't know how anyone can argue it.

I have watched it twice since and I disagree with your asssessment.

A marked improvement on the display especially in the last twenty minutes against Spurs.

I thought it was one of our better away displays to be honest so I guess it just depends on what you are looking for.

We just didn't take the two gilt edged chances we should of and didn't get the penalty that most refs would have given us.

"is that right" fuck off i hate our interviewer. fucking hate him. all his questions he ask and answer at the same time.

i want to enjoy waching the interviews , and i just cant. :(

PS:
-Do you expect to play that game (FA cup final) he asks Kompany.. HAHA wtf?

Guy's,

As a Swansea fan was expecting far more from City , very poor game...To be honest if Wigan turn up you could have a Wombles v Liverpool situation on your hands next week !!!!

zeven said:
"is that right" fuck off i hate our interviewer. fucking hate him. all his questions ha ask and answer at the same time.

PS:

He was talking about the West Brom game...

Sky Blue said:
zeven said:
"is that right" fuck off i hate our interviewer. fucking hate him. all his questions ha ask and answer at the same time.

PS:

He was talking about the West Brom game...
Thank god for that. he still sucks though.<br /><br />-- Sat May 04, 2013 9:31 pm --<br /><br />
Dreinog said:
Guy's,

As a Swansea fan was expecting far more from City , very poor game...To be honest if Wigan turn up you could have a Wombles v Liverpool situation on your hands next week !!!!
Obviously we didnt need to do much more to get away with a point from you guys. which will be enough for us securing second place later this month.

Dreinog said:
Guy's,

We have been far from impressive all season. I think players lack motivation for small games.

davymcfc said:
Dreinog said:
Guy's,

We have been far from impressive all season. I think players lack motivation for small games.
Just like male mosqioutos, they dont bite just enoying.

Dreinog said:
Guy's,

Enjoy winning the League cup my Swansea friend.Because next season you will be in a dog fight to stay up with Cardiff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.