Swansea City vs Manchester City City Post Match Thread

Too much negativity for an OK performance the week before a cup final IMO. We had chances to win it but a comfortable draw, no injuries & no sendings off is not to be sniffed at. The most important match left this season is next Saturday - the league is done & dusted.

Ardwick Green Blue said:
Too much negativity for an OK performance the week before a cup final IMO. We had chances to win it but a comfortable draw, no injuries & no sendings off is not to be sniffed at. The most important match left this season is next Saturday - the league is done & dusted.
We dont do rational posts in here, you should know. here we are all bipolar

zeven said:
Ardwick Green Blue said:
We dont do rational posts in here, you should know. here we are all bipolar

I'm still learning the ropes on here......what I really meant to say was that it was the most pathetic showing in the clubs' modern history.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
On this fucked up logic are Everton better than us?
Everton beat us in a match, we are the better team. We beat the scum and we are a better team too. I've not included all the points in this analysis, but I have tried to make it as straightforward as possible.
So in short baconface has got much more out of the rags than Mancini could get from our players.
Nope, in short and words of almost one syllable;

Everton beat City, but City better.
City beat scum and City always better.

Fuck all do with bacon.

Is that clear enough?<br /><br />-- Sat May 04, 2013 8:06 pm --<br /><br />
@BluePhil8 said:
If you think we were defensively well organised today, I would suggest you re-watch the game.
Did we concede a goal? I must have missed that bit when I went for a piss. That's realism for you.

Yaya_Tony said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Everton beat us in a match, we are the better team. We beat the scum and we are a better team too. I've not included all the points in this analysis, but I have tried to make it as straightforward as possible.
So in short baconface has got much more out of the rags than Mancini could get from our players.
Nope, in short and words of almost one syllable;

Everton beat City, but City better.
City beat scum and City always better.

Fuck all do with bacon.

Is that clear enough?

-- Sat May 04, 2013 8:06 pm --

@BluePhil8 said:
If you think we were defensively well organised today, I would suggest you re-watch the game.
Did we concede a goal? I must have missed that bit when I went for a piss. That's realism for you.
No, we didn't concede a goal today. However, that was mainly due to poor finishing from Swansea and poor officiating.

Not a great performance and the first 30 minutes was a bit concerning but it is still a point and another step in securing an Automatic place.

Going by that performance and what Mancini said about putting the second team out once second place had been secured,why bother,that must have been the second team we saw today.Give the youth a chance if that is the best we can muster,they would show more passion and fight by being given the opportunity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.