Swansea (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people seem to have forgotten about 3 games ago when we played the first half without Sergio and David, and how the second half changed after they came on. Sergio is class, always has been, and will be for quite a while yet

Difference is, a lot are asking for Brazils current number 9, who was utterly magnificent the other night; to start
That day, Kelechi played, and was offside inside the first 8 seconds, from what I remember

Not knocking Kun, and he was been/still is world class, but I wouldn't disrupt the perfect chemistry and feel good factor around the side after the midweek game

Difference is, a lot are asking for Brazils current number 9, who was utterly magnificent the other night; to start
That day, Kelechi played, and was offside inside the first 8 seconds, from what I remember

Not knocking Kun, and he was been/still is world class, but I wouldn't disrupt the perfect chemistry and feel good factor around the side after the midweek game
Pep said yesterday that gabby plays on the left for Brazil and him and kun can play together,kun is still our man striker so those 2 have to learn to play together sometime

Pep said yesterday that gabby plays on the left for Brazil and him and kun can play together,kun is still our man striker so those 2 have to learn to play together sometime

No doubt, when we play 3 at the back in the future they'll play together plenty

PS. He most certainly did play on the left of a front 3 at the olympics and youth squads, but is the sole 9 for the senior national team with Coutinho and Neymar either side
Looks so good in the central role for me I just wouldn't want to shift him into a less comfortable position off the back of Agueros reputation rather than form/merit

No doubt, when we play 3 at the back in the future they'll play together plenty

PS. He most certainly did play on the left of a front 3 at the olympics and youth squads, but is the sole 9 for the senior national team with Coutinho and Neymar either side
Looks so good in the central role for me I just wouldn't want to shift him into a less comfortable position off the back of Agueros reputation rather than form/merit
He has only played twice for us and whilst he was fantastic it's way too soon to think he should take over the striker role,he will be inconsistent as all kids are and sergio is our experienced man who has just been having a rough time lately

Maybe you are not knocking Kun, but there is chemistry in the dressing room too to maintain, and if Kun isnt played enough he will leave.. Last thing we want. So I expect Pep to play rotation between Kun/Jesus and in fact to keep Aguero is number 1 striker this year

Don't like to single players out, however if in the space of a week Raheem has become a better player than Sergio then I am astonished; faster yes, better no. I can however see the logic for keeping the 3 together, but not long term

tomorrow will be tough so either keep the team as it is while on form or mabye some subtle changes like

.................willy...........
.......Vinny..........Stones
Zab...........Yaya........Ferdy
........Dave..........KDB........
Sane........Segio.........Gabby

Vinny needs game time and also partnership time with stones and I still think Zab is better as an attacking fullback than Sagna and also the pair look knackered after a couple of games so rotate to keep them fit, and Sterling deserves to play but the lads ran his bollocks off the last few weeks so we can give him a rest and bring sergio in

Don't like to single players out, however if in the space of a week Raheem has become a better player than Sergio then I am astonished; faster yes, better no. I can however see the logic for keeping the 3 together, but not long term

Who mentioned that, who ever said that?

Sterling has been fantastic this season though, and tactically more suited to our style right now

Dont know why so many people are getting their backs up, I am saying for tomorrows game, the front 3 should stay the same
Leicester won the league based on consistency, the same way Chelsea are doing now
I am saying that front 3 deserve the chance of a home game against Swansea who will sit deep and where we need movement to break them down, can't see an argument against it other than keeping Aguero happy. meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.