Swansea (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
not only are games like this important for 3 points, we must start getting the goal difference up which is lower than those above us.

On a side note. In Kraków for a stag. Flights at 17.30 local time, games at 14.30 local time. Anyone know a boozer near the airport by any chance?
I'll be checked in so happy to arrive at the airport at 17.00

Whoa, do not leave it till 1700. have you any idea what the security queue can be like. Also if your flight is on time they could start loading at 1710. you have been warned.

Just concentrate on getting the 3 points before we can start thinking about improving our goal difference. Last nights win should of been the same result in the home game against Everton.

Whoa, do not leave it till 1700. have you any idea what the security queue can be like. Also if your flight is on time they could start loading at 1710. you have been warned.

Surely about 15 minutes for security in Kraków?

I'd start Aguero ahead of Sterling IF during training he is linking properly with the others. Otherwise I'd only change the defense to add Kompany and replace Kolorov at LB who stifles the flow on that side but is fine as a CB.

Caballero
Zabba Kompany Kolarov Sagna
KDB Yaya Silva
Sterling Jesus Sané

Or

Caballero
Zabba Kompany Kolarov Sagna
KDB Yaya Silva
Jesus Aguero Sané

Really do think we need to rest Sane, as one poster on here had observed as well, Kid looked knackered at the end of the last game and I believe he's played the most minutes of the Holy Trinity over the last 3 games, he's also had a few muscle niggles over the last few months so let's be safe rather than sorry

Let's try this
-----------Caballero
Sagna---Kompany-Stones--Kolarov
--------KDB--Yaya--Silva
Sterling---Aguero--Jesus

We need to score in the first 15 min and force them to come out, Liverpool went too long at nil nil and the scouse mob began to moan and you could she it affect their players...

The days of going down The Etihad and thinking a 6-0 battering and getting one, disappeared into the sunset with Roberto. These days whenever I think that we have too much quality for the opposition I'm staring down a 0-0 and thinking that the opposition are gonna nick it anytime from the 75th minute! I desperately want to be proven wrong!
Weird they disappeared with Roberto seeing as we scored the largest amount of goals with Pellegrini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.