Swansea Post Match thread

We have to SHOOT more rather than trying to walk it in Arsenal style.
Three good no messing about, no eye of the needle, no tippy tappy direct shots today which ended up in the back of the net .

stony said:
blueincy said:
Carn't believe he wouldn't celebrate fuck me how long was he there? 28 mil a decent wage and Champions league football 2 goals and the c**t refused to celebrate..Pissed me off that..

He got a standing ovation from the whole ground when he was warming up, and when he came on the pitch. I don't blame him for not celebrating. He would have looked a right c**t if he'd celebrated after that.
Well done Wilf.

I'm with you on this, stony.

And anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't have a clue.

These are the same people who would moan like fuck if an ex-player scored and celebrated against us.

Enjoyable game but 2-0 up and then it's 2-2. For the umpteenth bleeding time. Does my head in. Really does.

Watching the game again, Quinn just commented that City need to buy more players if the want to carry on challenging Chelsea and Arsenal.
Excuse me Arsenal? have I missed something.
Dickhead

BornLate58 said:
Watching the game again, Quinn just commented that City need to buy more players if the want to carry on challenging Chelsea and Arsenal.
Dickhead

Some pundits have the utmost difficulty, and for some it's an impossibility, in putting us in the top four on a permanent basis. Two title wins and, it now appears, two second places, in the last four years, and they still can't spit 'Manchester City' out when it comes to comparing one quality team with another.

Showed the best and worst of ourselves this season; good going forward but the defence needs much work in the summer.

11 goals more scored than our nearest rivals, though they have a game in hand.

However, judging by their style of play so far this season, I doubt they'll catch us.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/table" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/pre ... ague/table</a>

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
BornLate58 said:
Dickhead

Some pundits have the utmost difficulty, and for some it's an impossibility, in putting us in the top four on a permanent basis. Two title wins and, it now appears, two second places, in the last four years, and they still can't spit 'Manchester City' out when it comes to comparing one quality team with another.

I agree but he is saying perhaps that we should spend on new players because they will is he not ?

Just a few games ago we were in freefall and today we gave away a 2-0 advantage so it is best we do not get complacent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.