Swansea Post Match thread

blueincy said:
Carn't believe he wouldn't celebrate fuck me how long was he there? 28 mil a decent wage and Champions league football 2 goals and the **** refused to celebrate..Pissed me off that..

Some poor defending on show today this needs addressing and fast in pre season along with corner taking and FFS MP stop with the chopping and changing defenders..
Aguero goal should have stood he was never offside
Best stick to those gifs incy! He was offside; only just mind, but it was the correct decision.

We made it a lot harder for ourselves, defensive mistakes for both their goals. It should have been plain sailing at 2-0, should have made it 3.

Hart, Zab, Milner and Silva excellent. I personally thought apart from his goals Yaya didn't do that much, still partly won us the game though.

Serg deserved a goal today, was isolated often and had to keep dropping deep to collect the ball and hold it waiting for support.

baildon blue said:
Vienna_70 said:
Damocles said:
Guaranteed Champions League and a 4-2 away win with Bony on the scoresheet.

Good day all around really.

Hart was world class today and unlucky not to get MOTM in my opinion.

Agree on all points.

I was surprised when Quinn awarded MotM to Yaya, rather than Joe. Several great saves from England's No. 1 and one truly world-class one.

Yaya had a good game; he scored two goals, which counts for a lot in MotM awards, but I thought Joe's performance was better.

No qualification play-off for us now. Let's hope the tarquins see off the rags later and hold on to third.

And well done to the boys for not letting the Swans' comeback affect them negatively and going on to see out the victory.
Joe Hart was man of the match .
Yaya Toure did ok today .

Talksport gave it to Jimmy

Enjoyed that game. Kolarov is playing like he wants to stay, Fernandinho kept Sigurdsson relatively quiet, Kun was a bit out of sorts in front of goal, although some of his lone striker play was excellent. Bony looks like he is going to be a great outlet next season and for those that don't respect what Milner gives the side, you haven't got a clue.

Pretty fair season my fellow Blues? Finish above the vile Rags AGAIN, and qualify for Europe. Things could be worse! Roll on next season.

Well done blues. Entertaining game and refreshing for the opponents to be playing football and not parking a bus.

Hopefully we will sign off in style against the saints.

jimharri said:
blueincy said:
Carn't believe he wouldn't celebrate fuck me how long was he there? 28 mil a decent wage and Champions league football 2 goals and the c**t refused to celebrate..Pissed me off that..

Some poor defending on show today this needs addressing and fast in pre season along with corner taking and FFS MP stop with the chopping and changing defenders..
Aguero goal should have stood he was never offside
Best stick to those gifs incy! He was offside; only just mind, but it was the correct decision.

What his fucking shoe lace..I will watch MOTD tonight then get back to you..

blueincy said:
Carn't believe he wouldn't celebrate fuck me how long was he there? 28 mil a decent wage and Champions league football 2 goals and the **** refused to celebrate..Pissed me off that..

He got a standing ovation from the whole ground when he was warming up, and when he came on the pitch. I don't blame him for not celebrating. He would have looked a right **** if he'd celebrated after that.
Well done Wilf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.