Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

You can't do what Hazard did, tempting as it might be.

He'll know it now. Don't defend him. He lost control.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
inchy14 said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
So what do we do? Sit there and wait until the sun comes up tomorrow whilst the kid lies on the ball?

He was lay on it because of Hazard. He doesn't go over, kid throws ball back on, no issue.

Benitez and numerous reports said both apologised and that the ballboy admitted he was time wasting... so it looks like you're wrong.

I'm not saying he wasn't time wasting, him letting the ball roll past him straight away proves that, however Hazard made the time wasting worse with his actions.

One or two Parents on here proud to have raised a cheating shit for a child.

Fuck me
If he's 17 he should know better
You have people that age playing football professionally, and a year older (less than) you have lads heading off to fight for their country.
Hazard hardly kicked the shit out of the lad, he was being a dick so its his own fault.

If an apology has been accepted by both then we draw a line under it and move on.

Goodnight!

peoffrey said:
mikeyboy said:
the ball boy acted like a twat, so got treated like a twat.

This.

Yeah but they weren't on the street were they. They were on a football pitch where the world is watching and a so called professional goes over and kicks a ball boy. Deserved red card and deserved ban thats all there is to it.

peoffrey said:
One or two Parents on here proud to have raised a cheating shit for a child.
Cheating as in slow to give the ball back? He's only lying on it because Hazard was grappling with him and he fell on it.

Possible assault charges, Hazard was followed down the tunnel by a copper. A lengthy ban for him at the very least and I won't be surprised if that young lad is substantially remunerated. You wonder why there are violent fans with this on the pitch. Some footballers have shit-for-brains, overly concerned where their next rolls royce and someone else's wife is coming from. The obsession for tits, teeth, tatts & tans; money, gold & self-deity is not just ruining the game but has infested society. Is it unreasonable to wonder when someone earning + £100k/week to say "you know what? I'm so very priveliged to be playing football at a professional level, I'm going to take £10k of that wage, more than enough for anyone to live happily ever after and give the rest to charity". I'm off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.