Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

peoffrey said:
inchy14 said:
peoffrey said:
Thick as fuck, hey? What an intelligent and eloquent way to suggest I'm not very clever.

Hazard wouldn't have had to go over had Charlie Morgan done his job properly.

Ok, I'll humour you.

What's his job exactly?

And I can't believe people are complaining about him making a meal of it, he probably watched Hazard do it enough in the first half.

Humour me?

*hang on*

LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*coughs*

Ball Boys retrieve balls that have gone out of play and hand them back to the player ready to take a thrown in, corner etc. Do you just drink on the Concourse for the entire match?

Thanks, then Hazard had no right whatsoever going to get the ball as it was a goal kick.

And no I don't, however I know hazard was in the wrong which you clearly don't. It's not his job to speed the game up its the referees

Hamann Pineapple said:
bb2.gif

I`ve seen players acting better than him. ;)

peoffrey said:
Charlie Morgan will struggle to get a job at McDonalds at this rate. His name is everywhere and he's humiliated himself to the world.

Or more likely it will have been forgotten about in a couple of weeks.

slicky202 said:
people are fucking mad!! you cant kick the ball boy whatever the circumstance!!! it's about the lowest thing a footballer could do
Glad there's some sense here. Kicking anyone on a pitch is an offence. Even if it is a 17 yr old kid, teenager, young adult!

squirtyflower said:
peoffrey said:
Barcon said:
Serious question here. Are all the people that are saying 17 is not a kid, of similar age? Because as far as I'm concerned, 17 is a kid.

He can work, have Kids etc. He's an adult.

a fourteen year old can have a job and a kid

would you think it fair game to assault them as well?

One day someone will rise above rhetoric and actually raise a valid point. 14 isn't an adult and 17 is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.