Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

lancs blue said:
clarkie_ni said:
The Charlie Morgan twitter and Instagram account is taking some abuse. Death threats even....
Chelsea fans do have previous for death threats, that ref Frisk in the CL a few years back? Classless twats.

Chelsea fans really are a breed apart. Booing own manager, booing own players every week, clapping when Hazard kicks a ball boy then threaten to kill said ball boy. I hope Chelsea win fuck all this year.

inchy14 said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
bluesoup said:
Whatever age the ball boy is, hazard should not have kicked out at him. It's not hazards call to bully the 17 yr old. Players can be sent off for much less!

So what do we do? Sit there and wait until the sun comes up tomorrow whilst the kid lies on the ball?

He was lay on it because of Hazard. He doesn't go over, kid throws ball back on, no issue.

Benitez and numerous reports said both apologised and that the ballboy admitted he was time wasting... so it looks like you're wrong.

Red card every day of the week, no question about it.

Swansea should be asked to exposing their ballboy policy.

The ballboy should take done acting classes.

peoffrey said:
Barcon said:
Serious question here. Are all the people that are saying 17 is not a kid, of similar age? Because as far as I'm concerned, 17 is a kid.

He can work, have Kids etc. He's an adult.

Do you want to answer the question. I don't need to be told that a 17 year old can work and have kids mate.

Charlie Morgan will struggle to get a job at McDonalds at this rate. His name is everywhere and he's humiliated himself to the world.

GStar said:
It's a legitimate playground technique to get the ball from a 'wellington boot' who's obstructing it! Kick the ball out from under their weight.

In all seriousness i don't see the big fuss, the ballboy is 4 years younger than Hazard, not a kid, he's acted like a knob and then rolled round feigning injury as his first reaction was to swear at Hazard. Hazard hasn't gone into assault him a la Cantona... he;s gone to get the ball back.

He's also just gained 25k twitter followers in half an hour, an seems like he's full of complete fuckwittery.

I'd say perhaps some good has come out of this and he won't act the **** again, but looking at this, and the fact he's apparently the son of a Swansea Director,
There is a Martin Morgan on the board of directors, so could be true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.