Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

peoffrey said:
squirtyflower said:
peoffrey said:
He can work, have Kids etc. He's an adult.

a fourteen year old can have a job and a kid

would you think it fair game to assault them as well?

One day someone will rise above rhetoric and actually raise a valid point. 14 isn't an adult and 17 is.

It was a simple question mate. Do you want another go at answering it? Again, I'm not asking for the definition of the word adult.

peoffrey said:
squirtyflower said:
peoffrey said:
He can work, have Kids etc. He's an adult.

a fourteen year old can have a job and a kid

would you think it fair game to assault them as well?

One day someone will rise above rhetoric and actually raise a valid point. 14 isn't an adult and 17 is.
that's just semantics
you have no justifiable reason for calling him an adult, except you think he is
your justification is that he can work and have kids
i counter that with the fact that a 14 year old can and because you see the arse of your argument you say no valid point is raised

the only unvalid points made are the stupid responses you have been giving for the last hour

how about at the next match we all line up and attempt to kick a ball from under your torso?

inchy14 said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
inchy14 said:
He was lay on it because of Hazard. He doesn't go over, kid throws ball back on, no issue.

Benitez and numerous reports said both apologised and that the ballboy admitted he was time wasting... so it looks like you're wrong.

I'm not saying he wasn't time wasting, him letting the ball roll past him straight away proves that, however Hazard made the time wasting worse with his actions.

Actually, the ballboy made the time wasting worse... first Hazard reaches for the ball to grab it from underneath him, he still didn't it go. Had he done that instead of holding onto it and rolling around on the floor, then that whole situation would've been completely avoided.

You only had to look at the kids reaction when he got up... it was almost Suarez-like.

And if you can't see that... then more fool you. If you tease a bulldog, it'll bite you.

No charges pressed. Will the FA look at this independently? It was hardly Cantona but surely an extended ban will be considered? (I'm being completely selfish here hoping he misses our game - would require at least a 5-match ban)

GrumpyFrog said:
It's the refs job to decide if time is being wasted not Hazard's or anyone else's. The ref has the power to add time on accordingly if he sees fit.

Absolutely no excuses.

Agree

peoffrey said:
MadchesterCity said:
peoffrey, I believe you have exposed yourself as a Chelsea fan but you can seriously believe that kicking a child is a reasonable thing to do :O

Well you believe wrong. The way you're speaking to another Blue suggests you're not a City fan at all. Swansea instruct their Ball Boys to timewaste. I'd be ashamed to be one of theirs. Ashamed.

See you at QPR next Tuesday? No?

fair enough mate, yeah I will be at QPR game but you can't kick a kid, its minor incident, agreed and the ball boy made a load out of it. Hazard is responsible for his actions and should miss the City game, he can't do that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.