Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
inchy14 said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Benitez and numerous reports said both apologised and that the ballboy admitted he was time wasting... so it looks like you're wrong.

I'm not saying he wasn't time wasting, him letting the ball roll past him straight away proves that, however Hazard made the time wasting worse with his actions.

Actually, the ballboy made the time wasting worse... first Hazard reaches for the ball to grab it from underneath him, he still didn't it go. Had he done that instead of holding onto it and rolling around on the floor, then that whole situation would've been completely avoided.

You only had to look at the kids reaction when he got up... it was almost Suarez-like.

And if you can't see that... then more fool you. If you tease a bulldog, it'll bite you.

The kid wouldn't have been on the floor if Hazard hadn't gone over, simple. Did the kid time waste? Yes. If that was us would we be cheering him on? Probably.
What hazard did was wrong and I think a ban could be the least of his worries. I personally don't think the police should be involved but I'd guess they will be.
Would he have kicked out at a substitute who knocked the ball away? I doubt it, he'd have left it up to the referee which he should have done here.

GStar said:
BigJoe#1 said:
peoffrey said:
It's not an assault.

Hmmm Kicking someone? If i was kicked I would feel I had been assaulted.

If i just came up to you, and kicked you in the face, you'd be right.

If you were deliberately lying on a football during a professional match, perhaps you'd be on more shaky ground...

Interesting... I cannot think there would be grounds to justify one person kicking another, unless maybe self defence.

they are saying on the shed forum that his father owns swansea having looked on the web there is a Morgan that owns 22.5% of the shares .Althouigh Morgan aint an unusual name in Wales .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.