Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

Swales lives said:
I really hope, they just leave it as a 3 match ban and go no further.
Ballboy was a dick, Hazard was a dick. Both apologised.

I laughed my tits off, no harm done... move on.
Really? What did Barton get for kicking Aguero? There is no difference. Both were acts of aggression and you can forget the 'he was trying to get the ball' stuff too. He knew what he was doing and should face the consequences, which should be more than a regular 3 game ban as the sending off was for more than your average red card.

Pigeonho said:
Swales lives said:

Really? What did Barton get for kicking Aguero? There is no difference. Both were acts of aggression and you can forget the 'he was trying to get the ball' stuff too. He knew what he was doing and should face the consequences, which should be more than a regular 3 game ban as the sending off was for more than your average red card.

Course he was trying to get the ball... he didn't give that lad an aggressive kick. He hadn't lost it at all. His body language shows that, as does Barton's body language and actions. Comparing the two is like comparing Jimmy Savile with Peter Saville.

Swales lives said:
Pigeonho said:
Swales lives said:

Course he was trying to get the ball... he didn't give that lad an aggressive kick. He hadn't lost it at all. His body language shows that, as does Barton's body language and actions. Comparing the two is like comparing Jimmy Savile with Peter Saville.
Haha!!

Back on point though, I think it was an act of frustration-fueled aggression but the frustration isn't an excuse. He should have left the ref deal with it and made the ball boy look an even bigger wazzock than he looks already but he didn't, he booted him in an act of frustration and whether it was to loosen the ball or not he shouldn't have done it. Hopefully the kid will have bruised ribs to show whatever investigation takes place by the FA and Hazard gets a lengthy ban.

Pigeonho said:
Swales lives said:

Although I agree with your comments I don't believe that you can say whether he was trying to kick the ball or the ball boy. The problem with barton is that he has an history of violence and I not to sure if hazard has.

Saying that I think a three match ban would be a let off, six matches would be better....unless their playing the rags. I suppose Gill will be very much involved!

Swansea_MCFC said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
dom said:
My dad's family are from Swansea..Morgan is one of the most common local surnames in the area

Get a grip..

Yep, lot's of Morgans down there. They like to keep their Community "Close" if you catch my drift ;)

Alright, well done you won a Premier League on foreign money! I can only hope this isn't the best Manchester can offer, coming from a man who wore a Yellow and Black away shirt at Wembley in 1999.

[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/08/10/article-0-0112B09E00000578-917_468x476.jpg[/bigimg]

Your certainly not a blue.

Pigeonho said:
Swales lives said:

He kicked the ball out from under him, walked over him and picked it up, how can you not see that? Comparing that to Barton is rubbish unless he went around attacking Swansea players after he was sent off.

Squadmissile said:
Pigeonho said:
Swales lives said:

He kicked the ball out from under him, walked over him and picked it up, how can you not see that? Comparing that to Barton is rubbish unless he went around attacking Swansea players after he was sent off.
Completely missing the point.

Pigeonho said:
Squadmissile said:
Pigeonho said:
Completely missing the point.

You're so wrong on this Pidge, it wasn't aggressive, he didn't lose it. He kicked the ball, whilst kicking it, he caught the lad. He didn't intentionally kick the lad. It's much ado about nothing. It'll fill TalkSport today and that's about the size of it.

If Hazard was a shit player most fans of clubs other than Chelsea wouldn't want him banned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.