Swansea v City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dancity19 said:
adrianr said:
LoveCity said:
If anyone has ever needed clear proof right there in front of your eyes of agenda-driven referees, you just saw it. Deny that.

100 fucking percent. What the twat was that all about!?!

Penalty against spurs in the 95th min, yep, real agenda.

that penalty was so clear cut they'd have been found out if they didn't call it.

I'm ducking this thread during the actual game as I can imagine how bad it will be, so I might repeat points made.

Not much to say after the first half. We weren't particularly bad, but Swansea had their best half of the season so far. This should be a lesson to City fans about how important it is for a crowd to be confident and get behind the team. Thei crowd are literally their twelveth man; always screaming for every bit of pressure or every bit of passing.

I think we're missing Kompany. Kompany is the guy who has the composure at the back to take the ball, hold on to it, and make a good pass when under pressure instead of twatting it forward or putting it to the full backs.
Speaking of full backs, ours have been pressed in due to a combination of Swansea pressuring and lack of control of the ball in the centre so our whole system was buggered and Balo was left pissing in the wind. I also think that Yaya wasn't pressing enough at the top and they took advantage of this to dominate possession.

Since Aguero has come on, we've look ed the more dangerous team and I have no doubt that we'll score a couple here.

The only thing that could stop us now is mental. The whole team look utterly frustrated with the way that we are playing and I expect that there will be a few raised voices at half time.

Either way, we aren't playing badly specifically, we just set up incorrectly and it was a good/brave move for Mancini to change it after only half an hour.

Confident for the second half.

LoveCity said:
If anyone has ever needed clear proof right there in front of your eyes of agenda-driven referees, you just saw it. Deny that.

Exactly. When have you ever seen the whistle blow when the ball is being struck in the center of the box?

california blue said:
nasri lightweight and bottling it again get johnno on
This is laughable. NAsri has been one of our better players. If any Silva has been the one out of sorts. And Johnson will suck in a game like this. We need people who can wrestle possession away from Swansea, not confused dribblers.

Tactical change has improved us and we're starting to get on top.

Commentators making a mountain out of a molehill with Gareth Barry.

The ref really hasn't been that bad, you're cracking under the pressure.

Regarding 'bottling it'. If we don't win the league, it won't be because we 'bottled it'. United have played the more difficult teams, we've not. If we don't get as many points as them to the end of the season, it's because we won't have passed the tests against the better teams. If we deserve to win the league, we will. If United do, fair play to them.

adrianr said:
LoveCity said:

100 fucking percent. What the twat was that all about!?!

yawn......yawn......fucking yawn. Look at the facts. We are playing fucking shambolic. No passion what so ever. The time was up when the corner was taken so he was actually playing over anyway. If we dont win the league this year its for one reason only, when we need to gring out a result, we dont do it. This is one of those games. Im not arsed about playing pancy football, a 1-0 win will do me nicely. United have learnt how to grind iut result and we must do the same.

MCFC BOB said:
Does anyone else remember the last time we were poor for 30 minutes, grew slowly into the game and had a series of corners just before HT?
A chap called Yaya scored, i believe?

samharris said:
0-0 same as at half time at the Etihad..dont fret,we're getting stronger,need to play further up and stop them playing.

Agreed...need to push up and press them...

Stop blaming the ref we have been poor.

Better after the sub and I hope Bobby has a word with Gaz Baz, its a team game he was having a shocker, we will have less of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.