Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

bluesimon said:
This was a game for Milner & Johnson. Swansea know how to play in only one way and they are tactically as easy to read in the premiership.

De Jong cannot seem to pass forward and today Clichy seemed reluctant to go past the half way line. Pizzaro would have been better in midfield than De Jong and why AJ was not allowed on until the last 10 minutes is crazy.

This game reminded me of so many of the defensive games last season and it just seemed to be a case of let them come at us as much as they like and give them all the room in the world.

AND CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN WHY WE STARTED WITH ONE STRIKER!!??

i very much doubt either johnson or milner would have made a difference. both are gash. however iagree on the 1 striker, what the hell was mancini thinking. we do want to win the league dont we?

StretfordBlueInCork said:
savic is so fuckin bad...Nedum Onuoha is better and hes a city fan...so he'd defo try harder than this cun.t

stretford cork and essex!!!

Marvin said:
blueinsa said:
Cheadle Blue said:
its opinions, are like arseholes, everyone has got one, right or wrong its THEIRS, not fucking yours. happy clappers annoy me more than someone having a moan. especially after watching that today,

Spot on.

Fuck all to defend today and i mean, fuck all.

We were shit!
Some of the fans on this board don't deserve a football team.

We lost, get over it. We weren't shit. We just weren't right on top of our game, and got punished for a mistake. That's football.

We weren't shit????? Are you for real? Totally ineffective front line, a midfield display completely devoid of ideas and a defensive line that looked as though they were scared of spontaneously combusting if they passed forwards. Hate to say it but if we were as good as some appear to think, then the rags wouldn't be within touching distance let alone being ahead of us. We are awesome at home but away we have been pretty dreadful for quite a while.
This has been coming for a while. Awful at Everton, Wigan, West Brom, Sunderland, Villa and so on. Yes we won some of those but it was hardly convincing against some teams who are average at best. Big problems looming unless Mancini finds a way to get this sorted.

grim up north said:
samharris said:
Cheadle Blue said:
its opinions, are like arseholes, everyone has got one, right or wrong its THEIRS, not fucking yours. happy clappers annoy me more than someone having a moan. especially after watching that today,

No one is saying we werent crap today but to write off the title with 30 points to play for is well ..fucking nerdy.

Can you imagine if half the fuckers in here were in Afgan the taliban would be pissing themselves. We would have pussies running in every fucking direction

Well said mate, come on Blues this can be done. Disappointing defeat, let's move on.

I'll probably get slated and called a troll for this because of my low post count, but am I the only one who thinks Silva has been shit for weeks now? His passing was awful today, but everyone seems to slate Savic for the loss. Yep, he gave the ball away, but why weren't we winning in the first place? It's clear that we're a lot better than Swansea but we start Balotelli upfront on his own, which in my opinion does not work. He was dropping back far too often and I don't understand why him and Aguero didn't start together. Silva was woeful today and Nasri was not much better. Only ones doing anything were Yaya and at a stretch Mario.

Although I despise what he did, we need this fella...

t1larg.carlos.tevez.gi.jpg

Mancini's got it all wrong the past two games, but he's gotten us this far. No use to anyone turning on him now.

The worst is part we have to listen to everyone from Jonny Evans to Bebe to Phil Jones saying we don't have their experience and have bottled it

Chippy_boy said:
joezilla said:
the game was lost because of bad managing.
there is no walk in the park game at this stage of the competition, and the team was set up for a walk in the park. it's on mancini.

Fuck off mate. We had £200m's worth of players out there. They should have been able to beat Swansea if I was managing the team. It was fucking SWANSEA not Barcelona. Mancini can't kick the ball for them.

exactly it was fucking Swansea!so why play one up front???Mancini knew he fucked up by bringing on aguero when he did. At that stage Swansea had nearly a whole half of dominating possesion and being extremely comfortable. Mancini got it badly wrong today,i like him but hes not immune to criticism.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.