Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Cheadle Blue said:
Marvin said:
blueinsa said:
Spot on.

Fuck all to defend today and i mean, fuck all.

We were shit!
Some of the fans on this board don't deserve a football team.

We lost, get over it. We weren't shit. We just weren't right on top of our game, and got punished for a mistake. That's football.

thats your opinion, but in my opinion we were worse than shit
But we had more efforts on goal than they did? I didn't think we deserved to lose that game. Just like Sporting in midweek

This was a game for Milner & Johnson. Swansea know how to play in only one way and they are tactically as easy to read in the premiership.

De Jong cannot seem to pass forward and today Clichy seemed reluctant to go past the half way line. Pizzaro would have been better in midfield than De Jong and why AJ was not allowed on until the last 10 minutes is crazy.

This game reminded me of so many of the defensive games last season and it just seemed to be a case of let them come at us as much as they like and give them all the room in the world.

AND CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN WHY WE STARTED WITH ONE STRIKER!!??

joezilla said:
the game was lost because of bad managing.
there is no walk in the park game at this stage of the competition, and the team was set up for a walk in the park. it's on mancini.

Fuck off mate. We had £200m's worth of players out there. They should have been able to beat Swansea if I was managing the team. It was fucking SWANSEA not Barcelona. Mancini can't kick the ball for them.

We need to ditch the europa league and get CT fit asap, concentrate on the league or I fear we may end up with nowt !!

Andouble said:
I think it's this year or never for us. I fear Liverpool next year.
2nb8utx.gif

Scareye said:
With all due respect if you loved that today you need your head testing!!

Another line from the song.

"We might win some but we just lost one."

So what I am not going to slate the team for a nicked goal. Its part of the game we are fighting for the league. Mancini did nothing wrong every team that faces us plays like its a cup final. We wont win every game.

Marvin said:
blueinsa said:
Cheadle Blue said:
its opinions, are like arseholes, everyone has got one, right or wrong its THEIRS, not fucking yours. happy clappers annoy me more than someone having a moan. especially after watching that today,

Spot on.

Fuck all to defend today and i mean, fuck all.

We were shit!
Some of the fans on this board don't deserve a football team.

We lost, get over it. We weren't shit. We just weren't right on top of our game, and got punished for a mistake. That's football.
I think that´s far too simplistic considering it´s about the umpteenth game away we´ve been like that.
Unless you´re being ironic

Savage Savic eh ?
Because all the others played out of their f'ckin skins did they not.

Sorry Savic but today your " IT "

Dont recall Savic picking himself to play !
Yaya and that was it really, rest of them were in need of a cattle prod .

If the league is indeed lost then it wasn't lost today.
It was lost on our dire away performances at the hands of Sunderland West Brom Scousers Et all

Still belief we will win the league

themadinventor said:
We need to ditch the europa league and get CT fit asap, concentrate on the league or I fear we may end up with nowt !!
personal fan?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.