Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

themadinventor said:
We need to ditch the europa league and get CT fit asap, concentrate on the league or I fear we may end up with nowt !!

We may know in a week.

flb said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Disappointed with today's performance and result but I am looking forwards to turning those Rag bastards over at our place so I can look them square in the eye when we retake top spot with 2 to go. I still believe it will be our title.

Picture yourself in a boat on a river
With tangerine trees and marmalade sky's

Love the optimism fella,really do

Think of it this way bud..people choose to be optimistic about sommat or they choose to be pessimistic about sommat but the truth is,whatever your ideas,it doesnt have any bearing on the outcome.. just your frame of mind..

I choose optimistic personally and thats why I dont feel wound up or frustrated right now.. In fact Im doing just fine...

mcfc2607 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
AgueroO said:
Dzeko's fault. Fucking ****.

Edin-Dzeko-Manchester-City-1.jpg

Useless twat. He's cost us the title.

why what did he do.
If he didn't play today it would be 1-2!

If we're honest our away form has been bad since the QPR game way back in November, haven't scored more than one in an away fixture since and haven't won by more than a goal away since the 6-1 - not sure why or how this happened but it's odd.

RE: Eliminate ourselves from Europa League.

If we can't juggle two competitions then our squad is not nearly as good as people say and also we may not be ready to be champions as champions can balance even three or four competitions if necessary.

With a player like Hazard or Lavezzi in our team and a switch to a "Plan B" of using pace and crossing from the flanks, we would have taken maximum points from Sunderland and West Brom IMO, and gotten something today. Mancini's refusal to use wingers is bugging me - I don't want to see us play 4-4-2 like the rags but sometimes you need the wingers... Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern, they all have this option!

This is going to be fun, enter the wind up merchants stage left.

As usual, the doom and groomers emerge from their keyboards with great mischief in mind and with little constructive to say! Bad day on the pitch, that's all...

The title race has just become very interesting indeed.

This is NOT kneejerk:

Hindsight is 20/20, but with it I wish Bobby played Pizarro instead of Nasri. Pizzaro can keep position, but also deliver the incisive pass that Nasri can't (or doesn't).

Also, he subbed Aguero for Barry...maybe should have done it for De Jong (who was already on a yellow card).

No manager will get everything right. Don't forget the other manager has studied us as well. Swansea were given instructions on how to beat or stifle us.

Teams have realised that if you stay tight to Silva, and keep an eye on Yaya no one can and will create for us.

Nasri is supposed to, but with him is like playing with 10 men. He holds the ball well, but cannot provide an incisive pass. In other words he provides almost nothing offensively. He is only a body.

Once again, perfect game for Pizarro, who would have given us what Nasri lacks.

There was such a disconnect between our midfield and attack today. No one could get the balls to our forwards.

Yaya realised this and tried to take on the job himself to get the ball to our strikers. By then, all the Swansea players knew that Yaya was looking for openings, so they stayed on their toes.

This is where Nasri and Silva SHOULD be helping Yaya create, but both were quiet, and Nasri in particular was very poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.