Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Woman as a referee in a football match is just wrong! They dont need to be a part of every fucking thing on this planet because its supposed to be "equal".

Are you blaming her?

Re: Disgusted by every single player!!

mcfc2607 said:
you should email city mate and tell them.

And contact who pal? Im seriously disgusted with what I saw if it was Wigan away Bolton away then fair enough but not Swansea away not one of them players had any bottle what so ever and it's about time us fans got something back off them! Sporting away Napoli away Porto away Swansea away arsenal cc away west brom away fulham away every single time I have watched city there has never ever been a rejection to fans like that it was disgusting

EaglesFan said:
Do you guys give any thought to the fact that, outside this board (in many EPL-related boards around the world, try google), people generally dont rate Mancini too high - because they think with all the firepower he has he should be doing much better both domestically and in Europe??

Does it cross your mind "are we so blue-tainted that we dont see enormous talent on this squad NOT REACHING their potential"??

Just got me thinking...

Not trying to start anything up, I swear.

These are the same people that think "you can't buy the title", and "you can't maintain squad harmony with all those ego's in the dressing room", and "city players are here for the money, they don't have the heart to win things".

Lose a game, and it's all the manager underperforming.

They have the football intelligence of Paul Merson.

tbf we were quiet as fuck.

*awaits a right good bumming ;)*

blueinsa said:
BillyShears said:
lazerblue said:
we were given a footballing lesson today, very poor.

You have to give a huge amount of credit to Swansea. They were excellent. It's a shame we couldn't play with the kind of intensity and tempo that they did.

Our lack of intensity and tempo was the key to them looking and playing so well Billy.
Yes. That's my point. Today was a crucial game, and they played like they had 180 minutes to score. Where's the hunger? Are we winners, or just talented footballers with fat wallets. I would have played players like Dzeko, Yaya and Milner who would run through a brick wall for you

EaglesFan said:
Do you guys give any thought to the fact that, outside this board (in many EPL-related boards around the world, try google), people generally dont rate Mancini too high - because they think with all the firepower he has he should be doing much better both domestically and in Europe??

Does it cross your mind "are we so blue-tainted that we dont see enormous talent on this squad NOT REACHING their potential"??

Just got me thinking...

Not trying to start anything up, I swear.

Piss of with your "not trying to start anything" thats all you write ffs.

You talk shit, Mancini is rated and even if he wasn't his results speak for themselves. This squad is still young and learning.

I think your a trolling wum. If you have a point stand up and say it you spineless fool.

ManCityFC said:
A few questions:

Why the fuck does Mancini start with a weak side then decide to strengthen? He does it all the time and it fucking infuriates me. Do you see a weak side at the swamp?

Why the fuck did Savic start when Richards can play as full back? The second I saw Savic by bowels started twitching and he looked overwhelmed all game. He has form for blunders like that.

Who else thinks that love him or hate him, that game needed Tevez?

Why the fuck didn't he sub Silva. He was abysmal from the start.

Why does Mancini fuck around with the side so much. They look disjointed when he does it.

I could go on.

I agree. The point about him changing the team/formation so much is a big one! The players can be rotated effectively, week-to-week without having to change formation. However, Mancini's constant tinkering has costed us in the last two games!

I would also go back through most of the games we have lost since Christmas and note the changes to formation.

Nasri is the biggest problem.

He doesn't:
1. Beat a man
2. Create chances for others
3. No end product in the final third.

All he can do is pivot on the ball, and pass to someone else.

With him is like playing with 10 men.

There's always a "scapegoat" every match, but this has been true for several matches now.

Sell him to PSG and cut our losses.

It's not our style that's the problem. It is that we only have TWO players that can create..Silva, and Yaya. Cut their service outlets and we can't do anything.

Pizarro for Nasri, and I think we would have won. Pizarro, Yaya, and Silva can all create and we would have seen more chances in the final third.

It takes character to win a title. This is a test we must pass to champions. Great teams learn from defeat and come back stronger because of it. They don't despair and cry and look for blame or excuses - that's for losers.

Be better next game. Keep the confidence going and don't be dragged down by today. That's the only attitude needed here.

quiet_riot said:
Overpaid wankers. Took the fans longer to get there from Manchester than it did the team from Portugal, and they can't even be arsed giving any thanks.

That would be the overpaid wankers who've been top of the tree for the last 6 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.