Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Disgusted by every single player!!

Maybe find something better in your life mate than wanting millionaire footballers to clap you for choosing to spend your freetime on a certain leisure pursuit. You don't pay their wages you know, Abu Dhabi does.

Lucky13 said:
quiet_riot said:
Overpaid wankers. Took the fans longer to get there from Manchester than it did the team from Portugal, and they can't even be arsed giving any thanks.

That would be the overpaid wankers who've been top of the tree for the last 6 months.

And? Makes no odds where we are, top of the prem or bottom of league 2, fans still pay their hard earned money for tickets and even more on travel while footballers get cushy rides for playing a fucking game.

Lucky13 said:
quiet_riot said:
Overpaid wankers. Took the fans longer to get there from Manchester than it did the team from Portugal, and they can't even be arsed giving any thanks.

That would be the overpaid wankers who've been top of the tree for the last 6 months.

homw form has carried us. away we've been very poor

if the rags had our players and we had theirs who would win the league

Marvin said:
blueinsa said:
BillyShears said:
You have to give a huge amount of credit to Swansea. They were excellent. It's a shame we couldn't play with the kind of intensity and tempo that they did.

Our lack of intensity and tempo was the key to them looking and playing so well Billy.
Yes. That's my point. Today was a crucial game, and they played like they had 180 minutes to score. Where's the hunger? Are we winners, or just talented footballers with fat wallets. I would have played players like Dzeko, Yaya and Milner who would run through a brick wall for you

Exactly. We were told every game would be played like a cup final from now on. Well if we play like that in any cup final ever ill expect a months wages docking. Nasri really does just need to go away too. How many completely fucking gutless performances are we going to see from him before we realise he's just not a winner. If he wants to coast he can fuck off back to Arsenal.

LoveCity said:
RE: Eliminate ourselves from Europa League.

If we can't juggle two competitions then our squad is not nearly as good as people say and also we may not be ready to be champions as champions can balance even three or four competitions if necessary.

With a player like Hazard or Lavezzi in our team and a switch to a "Plan B" of using pace and crossing from the flanks, we would have taken maximum points from Sunderland and West Brom IMO, and gotten something today. Mancini's refusal to use wingers is bugging me - I don't want to see us play 4-4-2 like the rags but sometimes you need the wingers... Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern, they all have this option!

I don't understand this either. All of the top PL teams use width. We've managed to win despite this due to our quality like Yaya and Silva, but it doesn't always work and that's what hurt us.

nomorethaksintimes said:
Maybe find something better in your life mate than wanting millionaire footballers to clap you for choosing to spend your freetime on a certain leisure pursuit. You don't pay their wages you know, Abu Dhabi does.

Ha ha unbelievable nothing else to say but start attending games home and away and then have a fcukin say!! U have said it urself multi millionaire players who can't have the fcukin decency to come over to the people who earn £300 a week and still week in week out support them!!

gangerolv said:
I think Mancini will learn from today. You cant go away every time and win by 1-0. You have to take risks.

He should have learned that weeks ago as our away form has been utter wank to put it mildly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.