Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

We know what he looks like....the last fucking thing I want to see at this moment in time is a rag shirt.

Andouble said:
cityfanc.gif

someone give this kid a slap

TBF, he looks like he's having his backdoor broken in.

Facebook full of dicks tonight so I'll be staying on bluemoon tonight I think. Have united won the league? Have I traveled forward in time to may?

Re: Disgusted by every single player!!

Danny St.helens CTID said:
glen quagmire said:
I usually scowl and mock these type of threads. This one i absolutley can't. Our away support is fantastic, the very least the players could do is walk an extra hundred yards and acknowledge, the fact that these people have paid a load of dosh, on tickets and travel, to see the team play.

Feel for you OP, and all those great people who went today.

I just can't honestly believe what the players did seriously it might not seem much to both but them who have travelled and spent what we have and then to get that off the players is seriously wrong
its something that never bothers me.

It needed someone to take the game by the scruff off the neck,have a run,fight,speed up,something,anything but no one did until the last five minutes!We just carried on with the God awful slow dallying on the ball[which cost us the goal]

Hate him or not,the same as Sunderland and WBA, a fit Tevez would have done that.Fergiescum has often said it is teams who go for it and take a risk win things and he is right.

Citizen52 said:
Just listening to the Norwich vs Wigan coverage, mentioned a reported tiff between Yaya and Mario at half-time.

Jamie Redknapp wanking himself into a frenzy on hearing the news...

paulchapo said:
It needed someone to take the game by the scruff off the neck,have a run,fight,speed up,something,anything but no one did until the last five minutes!We just carried on with the God awful slow dallying on the ball[which cost us the goal]

Hate him or not,the same as Sunderland and WBA, a fit Tevez would have done that.Fergiescum has often said it is teams who go for it and take a risk win things and he is right.
That's it in a nut shell. We lacked leaders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.