Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

We didn't deserve to win. End of. But we need to stay together. The game against Sporting is big, we cannot face 3 defeats in a row. Morale wise we need to win. I know I'm going to be at every game from now. And we need to sing our absolute hearts out, the team need us. All of our lives we have been dreaming of moments like this we can't let it slip this close. Together we ARE stronger. And together we DO sing louder. Come on guys, 10 games left, give them our hearts.

just come back, well what can i say, expect its been covered, but lack of desire and im guessing tireness, we didnt deserve anything today, although that prick mason should never ref a PL game again, felt sorry for mario got battered all day and got nothing.

felt sorry for joe coming off pitch at end, banging his chest and looked absolutely gutted.

we didnt help ourselves, but we were dun up like a kipper from that **** mason and that woman running the line.

think tiredness is taking its toll on us atm, even merlin didnt look like himself today.

but have to give credit to swansea their gameplan worked and they genuinely deserved it

Bosno said:
Dzeko was shit cost us the game
Played 2 minutes and was not able to score a single goal, horseshit, we need to sell him on summer and bring Messi, C.Ronaldo for 500 milions and maybe Iniesta

welsh_andy said:
just come back, well what can i say, expect its been covered, but lack of desire and im guessing tireness, we didnt deserve anything today, although that prick mason should never ref a PL game again, felt sorry for mario got battered all day and got nothing.

felt sorry for joe coming off pitch at end, banging his chest and looked absolutely gutted.

we didnt help ourselves, but we were dun up like a kipper from that **** mason and that woman running the line.

think tiredness is taking its toll on us atm, even merlin didnt look like himself today.

but have to give credit to swansea their gameplan worked and they genuinely deserved it

Why are they tired? Balotelli didnt start in the week, neither did yaya, Richards, Savic or Nasri.

They fcking shouldnt be tired. We have a game next Thursday and then the one after is the following Wednesday. Lisbon and this followed two piss easy strolls in the park at home.

What did the woman running the line do wrong?

welsh_andy said:

Mario did get battered and got a yellow for nothing.

The linesman got it right - just. Although I don't know how she managed to work out it was offside. Surely she should really have allowed it as there was no way she could be sure it was offside.

lack of desire and players to take the initiative seems to be the theme.

I think it's over now. It clearly isn't on paper and is still in our hands. But I don't trust some of our players. The pressure is on, and they did not respond. Mancini must be devastated with their response. You'd have never have thought we'd just come off a defeat in Portugal.

I hate it when other people give up, but I can't help but thinking that's it.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
welsh_andy said:

Why are they tired? Balotelli didnt start in the week, neither did yaya, Richards, Savic or Nasri.

They fcking shouldnt be tired. We have a game next Thursday and then the one after is the following Wednesday. Lisbon and this followed two piss easy strolls in the park at home.

What did the woman running the line do wrong?

maybe i was making excuses for them, sayin tired, but we were poor, sian was a woman never gave us nothing, i can count many times was our ball, and gave it other way, she was poor, christ if u was there you should know how bad she was<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:46 pm --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
welsh_andy said:

Mario did get battered and got a yellow for nothing.

The linesman got it right - just. Although I don't know how she managed to work out it was offside. Surely she should really have allowed it as there was no way she could be sure it was offside.

lack of desire and players to take the initiative seems to be the theme.

I think it's over now. It clearly isn't on paper and is still in our hands. But I don't trust some of our players. The pressure is on, and they did not respond. Mancini must be devastated with their response. You'd have never have thought we'd just come off a defeat in Portugal.

I hate it when other people give up, but I can't help but thinking that's it.

im not sayin she didnt get disallowed right or wrong as havent seen replay,l im on about decisions through the game

We was chasing shadows first half and lucky it was only 0-0, it took the goal to wake us up but too late.

We deserved what we got today and we NEED to learn from it, I thought Everton was a lesson but obviously not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.