Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Danamy said:
We was chasing shadows first half and lucky it was only 0-0, it took the goal to wake us up but too late.

We deserved what we got today and we NEED to learn from it, I thought Everton was a lesson but obviously not?

Its not just Everton and today though mate.

Our lack of pace, tempo, urgency away from home of late is worrying.

We are a monster side at home and why we seem to worry about the opposition away from home far more than just trying to play like we do at home and let them do the worrying beats me!

We are making it far too easy for sides.

Due to a prior engagement, I could not make the game today. Had a lovely lunch at San Carlo with the tribe. The spaghetti vongole e gamberoni was simply exquisite. Wife and kids on top form. Smashing.

As for my beloved blues, another bad day at the office. We'll bounce back, make no mistake and for those worrying about it, just a quick reminder that the season ends in MAY not March.

They come to us. They also face plenty of teams scrapping for survival. Packed defences for a precious point and all that. I still fancy our run in over their's as incredulous as that may sound to some.

Off for a hot bath and glass of the mighty 'Bow.

Chill my brethren.

de niro said:
Just got back, we got everything wrong today, from savic to desired to form.
I can't understand the lack of desire after the loss at Sporting.

Marvin said:
Tevez City said:
No one to blame but Mancini.

Starting with NDJ & Barry together was his first mistake.

Taking Barry instead of NDJ was his second.

Keeping AJ on the bench for 80 minutes was his third.

Giving Nasri more than 60 minutes was his forth.

Regarding Savic, Mancini can use Richards as a CB and Clichy or Milner as a RB.
Savic is just a kid. Give him a break. All players make mistakes, and his needn't have led to a goal

I know all players make mistakes, thats why I said no one to blame but Mancini.

is it true that the players didnt clap the fans at the end today ?

i know its a petty point, but thats out of order if true.
fans sounded immense on the stream today, and the whole team bar yaya were a shower of shite

strongbowholic said:
Due to a prior engagement, I could not make the game today. Had a lovely lunch at San Carlo with the tribe. The spaghetti vongole e gamberoni was simply exquisite. Wife and kids on top form. Smashing.

As for my beloved blues, another bad day at the office. We'll bounce back, make no mistake and for those worrying about it, just a quick reminder that the season ends in MAY not March.

They come to us. They also face plenty of teams scrapping for survival. Packed defences for a precious point and all that. I still fancy our run in over their's as incredulous as that may sound to some.

Chill my brethren.

I wish I had your optimism

We was out played today and had nothing in the tank to throw back at them, today was the first time I started having doubts, I just hope that Europa League doesn't take it's toll.

The next game can't come quick enough, we need to get today out of our system.

Tevez City said:
Marvin said:
Tevez City said:

Savic is just a kid. Give him a break. All players make mistakes, and his needn't have led to a goal

All managers make mistakes, also.

Reality check needed, all this ruddy moaning. We are challenging for a title, it's not happened too many times lately if my memory serves me right and we are far from out of it. I don't know why teams put in lacklustre performances like we did today in games we must win, but it happens. Now it should serve as a kick up the arse and drive us on. If we fall short i will be pigsick but we will come back next season with a stronger side that will win the title.

Danamy said:
strongbowholic said:

Chill my brethren.

I wish I had your optimism

We was out played today and had nothing in the tank to throw back at them, today was the first time I started having doubts, I just hope that Europa League doesn't take it's toll.

The next game can't come quick enough, we need to get today out of our system.
It felt trite saying it earlier, but as I said to the boy "at this stage of the season as a blue, I'm far more used to looking at the table and checking how far off the relegation spots we are."

I'm enjoying the ride and still believe we will win it. Even if we don't, as disappointing as that would be, it's still been one of the best seasons I've ever had as a blue.

But like I say, I still think we'll win it.

Tevez City said:
Marvin said:
Tevez City said:

The thing is we knew he would cost us a goal, I said so as soon I saw him on the team sheet.
He should be no where near the first team yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.