Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Blue Haze said:
Yaya and Joe were up for it, the rest weren't.

And we keep playing a point-dropping liability like Savic, when a player like Samba had been available for very little for over a year. Feels like suicidal madness.
The title just around the corner and were not up for it, dont understand.Paul Lake on TALK SHITE making excuses about the defence being depleted through injury, LOAD OF BOLLOCKS, If we cant put a side like Swansea in there place after the money weve spent,something seriously wrong. althought i am a big Tevez fan ,ever since the mention of him playing again,the team has just STOPPED PLAYING.

In a matter of months we have gone from Barcelonaesque to Burlesque and with that I mean no insult to the dancers / actors that ply their trade.
What on earth has gone wrong with our team that were taking the league by storm and scoring goals for fun.The goals started to dry up away from home in January and on recent performances i can see us struggling more at home for the rest of the season.We have the players but not the goals or the results.
CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN?
STARTING WITH MR MANCINI!

Tevez City said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Tevez City said:
I know all players make mistakes, thats why I said no one to blame but Mancini.
All managers make mistakes, also.

Of course, but Mancini is not willing to learn from his poor away record.

Look at Barcelona for example, they don't change their strongest 11 home or away.

Same thing for U*shited, they always field an attacking line up.

Usually we complain from teams who park the bus and not play football, while Swansea were up to it tonight and played an attacking football, so it was better for us to play more adventurous attacking line up.

Something like

AJ____ Yaya_____Nasri____Silva

______Mario_____Aguero______

No way would he have started with a line-up like that. We had Savic-Kolo at the back. He knew Savic would need extra protection. So he started both De Jong and Barry with Yaya. With Jolo and Kompany....maybe not.

Mancini isn't good at explaining things that go wrong (probably because he hasn't had a great deal of experience of doing it!)

Give him a break and move on. As long we learn from these matches it will be worth all the sh1t we've had to endure today!

Keep the faith!

this might be what we need, pressure is off us now and on the rags, can see them dropping points, plus us doing them. yes was bad 2day, but have faith. now we aint top may give some players the kick up ass they need to show some desire

BlueCityfan said:
Tevez City said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
All managers make mistakes, also.

Look at Barcelona for example, they don't change their strongest 11 home or away.

Usually we complain from teams who park the bus and not play football, while Swansea were up to it tonight and played an attacking football, so it was better for us to play more adventurous attacking line up.

Something like

No way would he have started with a line-up like that. We had Savic-Kolo at the back. He knew Savic would need extra protection. So he started both De Jong and Barry with Yaya. With Jolo and Kompany....maybe not.

should have played richards centre back.

been saying it months.

games are won and lost in both boxes.

centre half is a crucial crucial position, and savic , at the moment isnt up to it.

the spine of the team has to be solid. and savic clearly aint good enough.

may be in the future, who knows. not holding my breath though

stavros said:
BlueCityfan said:
Tevez City said:

Something like

should have played richards centre back.

been saying it months.

games are won and lost in both boxes.

centre half is a crucial crucial position, and savic , at the moment isnt up to it.

the spine of the team has to be solid. and savic clearly aint good enough.

may be in the future, who knows. not holding my breath though

i agree was talking about it at ground 2day and been sayin 4 a while we cant play savic, just hasnt the experience atm. really feel sorry for the kid.

but also most of the team just didnt perform 2day, so we cant lay blame at savic feet, hes young and needs time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.