Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

CTID101 said:
Its funny because in hindsight it probably would have been best for Sinclair to score that penalty. Would have been a kick up the arse for every player.

100% correct. That's exactly what we were saying after the match

Having watched the Micah interview he summed it up in one we didn't play with our hearts and thought it was a 3 pointer. The crunch game will be the derby on the 30th April

Not enough winners in the team - cept Hart, YaYa, Kompany and Lescott (who were both injured) and possibly Micah. The rest couldn't give a shit yesterday.

Difficult away ties this season when our backs have been up against the wall have proven that Silva and Nasri are not winners. Neither is Sergio or Balotelli. Great players - but not winners.

We've thrown the league away it's been in our hands for a long time and botched away performances have cost us and put us in the position we are in now we may beat Chelsea at home but will only make it more painful cause we won't beat arsenal away big players let us down yesterday and in various other games where they should of stood up and been counted e.g Nasri there was no spark or imagination there yesterday couldn't string a pass together looked a million miles away from the team that passed Tottenham off the park and took the red shite to pieces another heart break season for the blues ? I think so after yesterday

The crunch game is Chelsea at home in a few weeks. We lose this and the derby becomes irrelevant imo.

CTID101 said:
Its funny because in hindsight it probably would have been best for Sinclair to score that penalty. Would have been a kick up the arse for every player.

I thought exactly this, we prob would have pulled in a draw or win.

Ntini77 said:
Dzeko's fault. The ****.

Grow up, or is this a reverse Clarkie?

I would also add that Micah had got level by the time that the ball was played so was not offside and since when was a blatant push in the the back in the area (Balo was, the cheating welsh twat was not but the contact was in the area) not a penalty (Damn I'm starting to believe DeNiro)

CTID101 said:
The crunch game is Chelsea at home in a few weeks. We lose this and the derby becomes irrelevant imo.

The Arsenal away is not exactly a walk in the park.

Yesterday was such a total fuck up because we would expect to lose at the Emirates and now we simply must win there.

I have only now watched the match and we really looked dire, one of the worst performances we have done this season easily. I think this has been coming for a while now though, and it's now about how we respond to this and whether we let it consume us or use it as a kick up the arse.

I'd also say Savic had a good game and that pass to Balotelli wasn't his fault, it was just pure bad luck Balo changed his movement and I thought he did really well to slow down the swansea attack once they got possession.

I think this game was one where AJ, Milner etc should have played. Against swansea I don't think we needed both Barry, De jong and Yaya on the pitch.

BlueAnorak said:
Not enough winners in the team - cept Hart, YaYa, Kompany and Lescott (who were both injured) and possibly Micah. The rest couldn't give a shit yesterday.

Difficult away ties this season when our backs have been up against the wall have proven that Silva and Nasri are not winners. Neither is Sergio or Balotelli. Great players - but not winners.
disagree, mario had a good game yesterday, was really getting stuck in, he got battered all day and got nothing, probs for 1st time he had heart and worked like a trooper, along with joe and yaya, although micah had a decent game imo too these 4 were only ones that showed desire, although AJ gave it some when he came on and cause few probs for them.

prob was ball was played around in middle of park too much, many times micah was out on wing up front on his todd and ball never went to him, we were forever screaming in stands for ball to go wide, but rarely did, too much fannying around in midfield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.