Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Joga Bonito said:
I think we all set really high standards for Silva understandably and today he just did not perform. First time I have seen him misplace so many passes in a match.

Title race far from over blues, onwards and upwards
We've been beaten before this season, but this time it just feels like that's it.

The difference must be because our lead has lasted for so long and now it's gone.

A lot of points to play for, but we have a problem winning away from home and dealing with massed defense so for me the League is over. I am not being defeatist. I am just recognizing facts. For months we've been struggling with teams defending deep away. Are we really going to solve that in the last few weeks of the season?

Marvin said:
Joga Bonito said:
I think we all set really high standards for Silva understandably and today he just did not perform. First time I have seen him misplace so many passes in a match.

We've been beaten before this season, but this time it just feels like that's it.

The difference must be because our lead has lasted for so long and now it's gone.

A lot of points to play for, but we have a problem winning away from home and dealing with massed defense so for me the League is over. I am not being defeatist. I am just recognizing facts. For months we've been struggling with teams defending deep away. Are we really going to solve that in the last few weeks of the season?

For months the scum have been grinding out result after result, good chance they will slip up somewhere and when they do we will be ready to over-take them, and I back the lads to get a result on April 30th

Marvin said:
Joga Bonito said:

No,the league is over for me and many others I've spoken to. Today was unacceptable from both management and players.

Joga Bonito said:
Marvin said:
Joga Bonito said:

For months the scum have been grinding out result after result, good chance they will slip up somewhere and when they do we will be ready to over-take them, and I back the lads to get a result on April 30th
I am not sure that we will stay the pace. If we do, then I am sure they will slip up.

We need a couple of back to back wins. And we should start by playing Milner and Dzeko. These are players to rely on

It was all so much easier when we used to lose every week. Defeat was so much easier to take. Now I can't handle it. So close yet so far. Wembley win did not kill my Cityitis

Be back to normal tomorrow. Good night blues. Just hope the working week improves on Friday morning. How did I cope with life when City were sh't?

The bottom line is the Europa league will end up costing us the title, losing vinny with that shit ban we then risk him in that shite cup. Plain stupidity.

de niro said:
The bottom line is the Europa league will end up costing us the title, losing vinny with that shit ban we then risk him in that shite cup. Plain stupidity.

agree with you mate,toure and savic should of been good enough against lisbon instead of other way round as it turned out.

and i wish clichy would learn to put a ball in the actual box now n then , always seem to go out for goal kicks or throw ins on opposite flank.(just bugging me lately)

The title is still in our own hands. We all know that Savic is not good enough. The Europa has cost us with both JL and VP knackered by it. Silva has carried the team in YT absence and has a bad ankle so is bound to be flagging. We are having a great season with more to come. We may end up second with a record points total ( just like the Champions League) if all else fails we may yet get to relegate Sparky and Barton on the last day of the season....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.