Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Meltdown of Chernobyl proportions among blues tonight. There are 10 matches left. As long as we stay within 3 points of them going into the derby I'm confident we'll do it. We were poor today but we'll be back.

Sky Blue said:
mancityscot said:
Do the players really want the title?

that is the main question

Nah they played to lose..... Fuck me they're out in force today.
The lack of urgency was annoying me all game. They played as if they couldn't be bothered, although I am sure that's not the case.

Players like Aguero and Silva have all the talent in the world, but you have to produce on days like this. Not when you're 3-0 up. They didn't

Re: Disgusted by every single player!!

Blue Haze said:
To be fair, Yaya was practically dragging the whole team. He was probably too tired to wave his arms. I can't fault him at all.

U can't fault them? Did u go? Watch it? We were absolute shite from front to back mate and none of them had the decency to come over to us all of them were down the tunnel like a flash some of these players don't deserve this bunch of fans!!

Do you guys give any thought to the fact that, outside this board (in many EPL-related boards around the world, try google), people generally dont rate Mancini too high - because they think with all the firepower he has he should be doing much better both domestically and in Europe??

Does it cross your mind "are we so blue-tainted that we dont see enormous talent on this squad NOT REACHING their potential"??

Just got me thinking...

Not trying to start anything up, I swear.

PistonBlue said:
mancmackem said:
It was offside, think a few blues need to put the blinkers away on this one and stop coming out with 'get back in the kitchen' like comments.

We weren't quick enough, lethal enough, pass well enough and overall not good enough. If I was a Swansea fan and drew that game I would be thoroughly pissed off. They were the better side.

Haven't seen it yet myself, but Lakey on Radio Manchester thought it was on side, also where the free kick was taken made him think it wasn't for an off side but a foul.

Mate it was off side. I don't know how she saw it tbh, in a replay you could read her lips as she spoke into the mic thingy.

Re: Saw Savic was starting so he backed Swans with £100

Thenumber1blue said:
Rushton121 said:
Savic actually played well up until 1 misplaced pass which didn't even directly lead to the goal, but now he's getting slated.

We had 5 defenders against 3 of their players in the box when they scored....poor marking from Richards? (may have been Kolo) cost us the game, not Savic's misplaced pass
Exactly but the usual clueless muppets will blame the usual suspects.

kolo toure is another disaster waiting to happen

I fuckin shit myself when those two are on the ball

Our problem away from home is that we have no plan B when the short little passing doesn't break teams down. We keep plugging away without really creating a great chance to score and the game filters out. Unfortunately on a few occasions now the other team have gone on to score.

With games like that plan B should be wingers, not Nasri, Milner etc I mean proper wingers who stay wide and get crosses in the box.

Pains me to say it but this is why the rags score so many late goals. Towards the end of the game they just stick the ball in the box over and over again and eventually you get a chance.

It's really not happening for Nasri at the minute and for the money we paid you would like to think that when Silva isn't at his best, Nasri should step up.

I fear for us now, but we can still do it so keep the faith blues.

Re: Disgusted by every single player!!

Overpaid wankers. Took the fans longer to get there from Manchester than it did the team from Portugal, and they can't even be arsed giving any thanks.

Nothing much needs to be said except for, if Mancini wants to keep his job, he needs to win the league, if he does i'll be happy.

If he doesn't win the league then I hope he gets the sack.

I think that's fair.

The money we have spent and the team we have, we should be winning the league. Mancini has been given time, until now he has done very well, can't really fault him. But where we end up is what counts, this season will mean nothing if we can't finish off the job and end up as champions, especially considering we got knocked out of the Champs League in the group stages (albeit in a tough group)

For his sake and ours, I hope today is just a small blip and we really go on from here to take each game as if it was our last, knowing that no less than 3 points will do, attacking from the first whistle till the last. Making the other team worry about us, rather than us worry about them.

mancmackem said:
PistonBlue said:
Haven't seen it yet myself, but Lakey on Radio Manchester thought it was on side, also where the free kick was taken made him think it wasn't for an off side but a foul.

When you see it, look at the grass. He is off, marginally but he was.

Depends if Mason blew up for a foul before the flag but I didn't see that.

Another thing....why did we play a short corner with Joe up bang on 94 mins?!? Mancini, dees iz not football!

Just saying that's what PL was saying on the radio. I'll know more when I watch MOTD2 if I can face it. Was busy today so had it on the radio like the old days. I wondered about that short corner myself, although I very much doubt Mancini told them to take a short one in fairness

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.