Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
We are one point off top spot. 10 games to go. One of those games we play the Reds, who this morning were two points off top spot. All thats needed is a positive attitude and a run of form.
Is there anyone on here that thinks the return of Tevez to the first team could be the answer?
We have had issues away from home since December. Now you think we can go to Arsenal, Norwich, Stoke, Wolves and Newcastle and win all 5.

Not a chance.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
pudge said:
Bosno said:
So you would have been delighted with a draw then today?
1 point is better than none and after our performance today a point would have been very welcomed.
This is the mindset of Mancini and it costs us dear time and time again.
I doubt he would have settled for a point during the game, but then again, you are obviously privy to his thoughts.

wheres all the clichy fanboys now??? why didn't he produce a killer cross, or maybe a decent pop from 30 yards out?? ohh i know why...cause he's no fucking kolarov!!!

boils down to this:
- if we're going for a win kolarov must play
- if we're playing for a draw/playing tough teams away clichy is the starter

This result puts United in the driving seat, but its not over by a long chalk.

Very unlucky to have both our first choice CB's out injured. I can't really argue about the starting line-up or formation because i would picked the same team given the available options.

I think there's too many players who are simply off form at the same time and this has been the case two games running now.

Pizarro could have made a difference today, he's a little more direct in his passing, we can't always walk it into the net..

I don't think the title was lost today, I've said all season that it could go to the last game..

TCIB said:
Bosno said:
pudge said:
But Swansea did, thanks mainly to Savic

So you would have been delighted with a draw then today?

We did actually score, just had a blind assistant ref.

Where does he intimate his feelings at any result ?

I bet pudge would have prefered a draw to a bloody loss bud i know that much.

Your reasoning needs some tweaking i think bud.

I just think that while its easier to blame Savic for a mistake, I feel like ALL the strikers should be blamed because I expect them to score at least 1 goal, if not 2 against a Swansea squad. That is all.

BLUEMATT23 said:
Yet another awful performance.
We not going to win anything, were 100% screwed.
We have choked it big time.

sums you up pretty much. Aren't you in it for the long haul?

pudge said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
pudge said:
1 point is better than none and after our performance today a point would have been very welcomed.
This is the mindset of Mancini and it costs us dear time and time again.
I doubt he would have settled for a point during the game, but then again, you are obviously privy to his thoughts.
If I was privy to his thoughts id ask him did he forget Nasri was playing like the rest of us or did he genuinely believe he warranted staying on for 90 mins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.