Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

bookiesgirl said:
really think we have missed the boat this season as next year will be harder as chelski, arsenal. spurs and liverpool will probably be better

Together we are stronger and there is no point in go on about this xxx

Re: Saw Savic was starting so he backed Swans with £100

Hope he learns that one crap pass when the defense is so high up the field at this level is suicide for the team.

Didn't have a terrible game, but that was a terrible mistake and it has possibly cost us big time.

Mancini's biggest mistake?

Part of me wants a european final in May but an even bigger part of me wants us to just concentrate on the league.

Today we were lacklustre; no drive, no passion. Can this be down to our trip to Lisbon? Swansea have had 8 days to prepare for this game.

I'd rather us die trying by throwing everything at the league and win nothing at all than a consulation trip to Bucharest.

By all means play the likes of Johnson, Milner, Dzeko, Pizarro, Pants, Savic and Toure in Europe, and supplement them with the likes of Rekik, Suarez & Roman but for fooks sake please, please, please leave our key players back in Manchester. Had we done this Kompany and Lescott may not have been injured, and may have actually made the difference today; Silva and Aguero might not have looked so jaded; and Hart might not be letting mistakes creep into his game.

If Balotelli hadn't got himself sent off against Dynamo Kiev last season I don't think we would have won the FA Cup with all the fixture congestion going through would have entailed. We are not in position to dominate United, we should choose far more ccarefully on which front to battle them and apply everything to it.

Mancini wants to win everything, and maybe that's a quality of a winner but I think it's a mistake.

That's two games on the run where there seemed to be little intensity in terms of work rate and little focus in terms of passing. Savic always looks like he is about to have a catastrophe and we're going to struggle to win the title if he is needed to play any more matches this season. If we can keep within 2 points of united then we still have a great chance but we need to snap out of it immediately.

MCFC BOB said:
Andouble said:
AJ wouldn't have changed much, IMO. Plays wider, yes, but is still slow as fuck. A rapid attacking player is what we need most in the summer, not an RVP. Doesn't even have to be someone that would get into our XI consistently, but rather someone that can come off the bench and give us something different.
Antonio-Valencia.jpg

precisely, even though he's a rag. he really is a class player, rapid, strong and can cross a ball

well played swansea

they play very good football and we was second best all over the park today
and they have a very good manager and players aswell

we was shocking over the park and had no plan b or we just looked like it
the speed of a pass was to slow from everybody and the 2nd half was just keep ball by us and never ever look like breaking them down they just sat back and let us have it but with nothing worked and i dont think the keeper had much to do aswell

but if you are saying we are out of it with 10 games to go then your wrong
we have a chance to change things around and make it right over the next 10 games let them feel the heat and we have a home banker vs them aswell

Re: Disgusted by every single player!!

It something that pisses me off too, I remember feeling bloody angry at the Groclin away game when the same thing happened, epsecially the effort some of us had made to get there.

I actually think its more important they come over after a defeat than when they've won, but of course they just want to milk the applause when they think they have done good.

I'll bet they were too embarrased, and so they should be, but above all else they should be more embarrased at not acknowledging the fans, without the fans there would be no football, and they would mostly all earn f**k all. They should remember that, especially on the bad days.

Perhaps the few of you who follow them on twitter should mither them and ask why not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.