Swap Tevez for who in January?

LoveCity said:
Thiago Silva in January is nearly impossible. Getting him will be hard full stop but getting him in the middle of Milan's Champions League campaign will be nearly impossible unless we offer stupid money. I'd say there is no rush and wait for summer for a top defender unless there is a good option in January.
Vertonghen!!!

TouchlineDrama World Football News by TheRealFbloke
El País editor Edward Piñón also claims that a 3-hour meeting has taken place in Rome between Manchester City and representatives of Cavani.
this is from twitter.what do we think then?

richards30 said:
TouchlineDrama World Football News by TheRealFbloke
El País editor Edward Piñón also claims that a 3-hour meeting has taken place in Rome between Manchester City and representatives of Cavani.
this is from twitter.what do we think then?
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:12 pm
very special player, but i can't see it

lavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzilavezzi

Tevez plus 3 bags of pork scratchings for James Fucknuckle of The Cleckheaton Arms Sunday team.

I say it half in jest, but at the moment I'd take that. I'm sick of this parasite.

Mancini said: “Another striker? No, I have three strikers and that is enough. I also have three or four players who can also play as a striker.”

LoveCity said:
Mancini said: “Another striker? No, I have three strikers and that is enough. I also have three or four players who can also play as a striker.”
wise decision. He's seen for himself that 4 world-class, ego driven superstar strikers does not work. Get a deep-lying central midfielder that can pick out a pass and let's go

Andouble said:
LoveCity said:
wise decision. He's seen for himself that 4 world-class, ego driven superstar strikers does not work. Get a deep-lying central midfielder that can pick out a pass and let's go

Completely agree, do think we need a 4th striker though but it could be Silva if we're desperate and I'm still pretty confident Guidetti will have a role next season, even if it's just cup duty and the occasional PL sub appearances. Scapuzzi too maybe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.