Swap Tevez for who in January?

Who, realistically, would want Tevez for anything like a decent fee?

Not a single club springs to mind.

So I'd be in Abramovic's ear trying to offload him to Chelsea for big bucks... maybe even bite the bullet and take one of their players just to get Tevez off the books?

Torres in a straight swap? Not ideal, but I can't see how else we are going to offload Tevez. Maybe Mata if we are really nice to them!

Soulboy said:
Who, realistically, would want Tevez for anything like a decent fee?

Not a single club springs to mind.

So I'd be in Abramovic's ear trying to offload him to Chelsea for big bucks... maybe even bite the bullet and take one of their players just to get Tevez off the books?

Torres in a straight swap? Not ideal, but I can't see how else we are going to offload Tevez. Maybe Mata if we are really nice to them!

Yeah that'll never happen. We'd have a better shot of getting Danny back.

Torres??? no thanks!
Mata??? they literally just signed him

take 27 million, get him out of the premiership and move on without him, he's atoo much of a distraction to remain at the club. the further away the better.

Signori said:
Torres??? no thanks!

take 27 million, get him out of the premiership and move on without him, he's atoo much of a distraction to remain at the club. the further away the better.

So who do you reckon will pay us £27m, just out of interest?

Oh, and the thread was about swap deals.

If no team is going to pay 27m because its rich city who can afford it i say fuck them all and let him rot and keep fining him.
I know we want rid desperatly but enough is enough 27m for the top scorer in the prem over the 2 years he was with us is a damned good price.

We just cant lease him as at the end of the season we know full well that AC will say no thanks you mugs here have your problem back. Failing that they will want him cheaper.
I do not want to be in exactly the same situ as last season come the end of this one. Fortunatly i think our suits feel strongly the same, well that seems to be the word.

Soulboy said:
Signori said:
Torres??? no thanks!

So who do you reckon will pay us £27m, just out of interest?

Oh, and the thread was about swap deals.

Im hoping the following scenarios come true.....

1. AC come up with a deal, loan now until the end of the season then first option to buy for the 27 million.

2. Juventus snap him up under AC's noses

3. he goes to Russia

4. RVP gets injured (inevitably)

apologies, in regards to swap deals, i really wouldnt like to see us swap with anyone in the premiership as he'd still be a distraction.

No one is going to be stupid enough to pay £27 million for Tevez. He's 28 in Feb and has already spoken of retiring at a young age. He's also proven to be a very difficult player to manage and is happy to go home to Argentina when he feels like it. It's one thing us sitting here suggesting big fees for him, but if any of us were chairman of top clubs, would you pay a decent fee for Tevez? The reallity is that we are going to have to let him go for way less than a player of his ability is worth, then draw a line under it and move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.