Swap Tevez for who in January?

Don't know if this is mentioned somewhere else, but Swedish media is now reporting Kia is in Milan to finalize to the transfer.

Good news if true... but who in Milan will come to us? Thiago?

Thiago Silva swap with AC and then either Lavezzi, or Higuain.

or

If the rags lose to Basel, Rooney.<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:14 pm --<br /><br />
Matt the Giant said:
Don't know if this is mentioned somewhere else, but Swedish media is now reporting Kia is in Milan to finalize to the transfer.

Good news if true... but who in Milan will come to us? Thiago?

I would hope so.

frannyleesbogroll said:
Daz_Blue said:
Torres ...... Bobby would have him firing again :)

this... class is permanent and get a good deal as the chelsea boss does not fancy him better all round player than dzeko teamed up with aguero awesome thought.
if class is the reason for buying a player then we'd be better off going for Michael Owen or maybe sir geoff hurst. yes class is permanent, but i think he's spent as a real force.

Thiago Silva in January is nearly impossible. Getting him will be hard full stop but getting him in the middle of Milan's Champions League campaign will be nearly impossible unless we offer stupid money. I'd say there is no rush and wait for summer for a top defender unless there is a good option in January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.