Swap Tevez for who in January?

TCIB said:
Eto = wages

He is on 350k a week at Anzhi. I think even we would tell him to sod off if he demanded that.

He would probably take a cut in wages to come and play in the Prem. He`s just gone there for a year and to get even richer than he already is. I can`t see Tevez agreeing to go there but money talks and stranger things have happened. I think City might have had the chance to swap Tevez for Eto`o or Sneijder in the summer. I am not sure that I would upset the team at the moment and bring in someone although Higuain would be nice. Real would be mad to do it though. Bobby knows best.

About Anzhi...
The club’s players live and train in the Moscow region and fly in for home matches.This is for security reasons and entails, according to the BBC, "flying about 1,250 miles (2,010 km) 15 times a season" for the home games.

The local talent isn`t much to write home about either.
1213.jpg

Luke Chadwick would probably pull quite easily though.

Villa or Torres<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:05 pm --<br /><br />Villa or Torres

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.