Swindon Town (A) - FA Cup 3rd Round - Fri 7th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would not be surprised if our Portuguese contingent are also allowed home for some seasonal family time with grannies and such like. They all certainly deserve it.

Nooo. Only Rooney allowed home to see his Grannie!!!

I shall be drinking out of my Nicky Summerbee Swindon Town mug for the rest of the week to tire out 'You Reds' so that by HT they will be well 'n truly knackered and the three goal lead, courtesy of three dodgy pens, will quickly be wiped within the first quarter of the second half.

We should manage to win this but we need to give many a good rest before the Chelsea game. Just watching Chelsea v Liverpoo and it seems like a game of pinball, Tommy would have been proud.

The weird thing is I don't think Pep will put a weak starting 11 as everyone is posting.

We have nearly a week from our last game until this one, and then about a week after this game for the next one.

He will probably go full strength, then when we score 3, probably put a bunch of kids on then.

Edit: That being said, with Mahrez gone, I could see maybe Palmer starting. Ake and Stones should get more minutes here. Hopefully McAtee get's some minutes as a substitute atleast.

I’d like to see Grealish and Stones start this, play themselves into form and fitness.

A good opportunity to give some game time to promising academy graduates, and the likes of Stones, Walker, Zinchenko and Grealish to get some fitness. Steffen in goal, and mix and match. We should be able to manage this tie without too much sweat, the big one is on Jan 15th, win that and we can begin to dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.