Swindon Town (A) - FA Cup 3rd Round - Fri 7th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t mind seeing a similar number of young lads as the Wycombe at home game.

For once, I’m not too fussed if we go out of the FA Cup like we did the EFL Cup this season… not the best attitude to have and not one I’ve had in the past and I won’t have it in the future neither, but for once I just want to concentrate on the Prem and CL this season while Covid is still here and we only have a small squad I think the more reasonable fixture list will benefit us.

I think we can do the three. Don't you?

I'd give eveyone a good rest to be honest. We've played a hell of a lot of football recently and I think it showed yesterday against arsenal.

Pep never ever plays a lot of youth players, even in fixtures like this, and will want to keep players on the boil for Chelsea. Palmer might start, but I'd be really surprised if any others do - would love to see a few of them get game time, though.
Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 15.36.03.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-02 at 15.35.49.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-02 at 15.35.44.png

A week rest both before and after this tie. Anyone expecting lots of youngsters will probably be disappointed. It will probably be full strength to keep momentum. Hopefully a McAtee and Palmer cameo off the bench

considering how gassed we looked both Brentford and Arsenal I think we’ll see way less first teamers Than the Leipzig dead rubber. Seems like per Instagram that Laporte and Grealish are out of the country so Pep may have given them all a few days off.

He played Harwood Bellis, Doyle and Garcia against Cheltenham Town. He'll no doubt change it and give the main players rest for Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.