Swings and Roundabouts -Decisions for and Against

Yesterday the officials were Mark Clattenburg, S Beck and J Collin. We conceded 4 goals with 2 of them clearly offside.

In April the officials were Mark Clattenburg, S Beck and J Collin. We conceded 4 goals with 2 of them clearly offside.

I'm sure it'll be a long wait before we get gifted 4 goals from these bent bastards.

Edit:

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/referees/appointments/

This team of officials obviously for me are bent when it comes to doing city games. Twattenberg has an issue with city for years. I remember the Bellamy incident at Bolton.

The guy is a cheat and a **** to boot

Just how good is that defensive line ,they must have worked all week to get it that spot on.

No real surprise that MDM was so annoyed at the half time whistle is it. As you say, you work hard, do your job correctly and then get shafted by the officials, no comebacks on them just a yellow card to add insult to injury.

This team of officials obviously for me are bent when it comes to doing city games. Twattenberg has an issue with city for years. I remember the Bellamy incident at Bolton.

The guy is a cheat and a **** to boot
His best performance was the Liverpool Hillsboro anniversary game, if ever an official played the occasion then it was his finest, the handball punch out by skirted near the end with mr battenburg looking straight at it was one of the most blatant I decide games decisions I've seen not forgetting the two penalty calls since mr Wilkie and mr gray graced the top tier football.

No real surprise that MDM was so annoyed at the half time whistle is it. As you say, you work hard, do your job correctly and then get shafted by the officials, no comebacks on them just a yellow card to add insult to injury.

That is the worst thing about it, our defensive line is impeccable making it easy for the lino to make a decision. If that doesn't make you angry as a city fan then nothing will.

They might as well call all decisions against us and in the eyes of some 'City' fans it would still be the players and managers fault....

Not at all convinced De Bruyne was offside - think he timed it perfectly. Watching on NBC the commentators (one of which was Danny Mills, so no bias there!) both said he was onside on the freeze frame in the first half (with the lines and everything to help judge) then at half time they had another shot a frame or two further on where he looked offside - really did depend where they froze the shot, and I think that means it was too close to call.

Unlike the Spurs disgrace.

If you look at the lines on the pitch, DeBruyne isn't offside. It's parallax of the camera angle that made it look different.

Agree with the earlier poster, that our defensive line was brilliant on their first goal. That's MDM's specialty and why he was so incensed at the decision.

Not at all convinced De Bruyne was offside - think he timed it perfectly. Watching on NBC the commentators (one of which was Danny Mills, so no bias there!) both said he was onside on the freeze frame in the first half (with the lines and everything to help judge) then at half time they had another shot a frame or two further on where he looked offside - really did depend where they froze the shot, and I think that means it was too close to call.

Unlike the Spurs disgrace.

Yeah, I was watching the NBC stream as well on my android box - cracking picture by the way so up yours BT, you ain't getting my money you biased twats - and he looked onside going off the pitch lines. Oh, and as bad as Mills has been at times he was ok yesterday. If anything he was going out of his way to point out the decisions that went against us had a huge bearing on the outcome of the match.

No matter how hard I try, giving Crappenberg the benefit of the doubt and branding him a thoroughly honest guy, tear-arsing across the pitch for the love of football, I cannot understand, bending over backwards and shoving my head up my arse till I appear out of my own mouth, how a linesman can NOT see something as clear as that first offside! What in the name of universal fuckwittery was he watching. I would love PiGMOL and Old Mother Riley to come out and explain where and how his braincells were focused. A simple explanation from the guy would suffice if Mike R thinks such things are beneath him!

No matter how hard I try, giving Crappenberg the benefit of the doubt and branding him a thoroughly honest guy, tear-arsing across the pitch for the love of football, I cannot understand, bending over backwards and shoving my head up my arse till I appear out of my own mouth, how a linesman can NOT see something as clear as that first offside! What in the name of universal fuckwittery was he watching. I would love PiGMOL and Old Mother Riley to come out and explain where and how his braincells were focused. A simple explanation from the guy would suffice if Mike R thinks such things are beneath him!
I've been racking my brain because normally when an official fucks up you can see some sort of reason or mitigating factor that caused the mistake. Was the sun in his eyes? Were there players blocking his view? Was the player too far away? Was he too close? Nope. I'm left with him being abducted by aliens and temporarily replaced by a blind dumb clone, and these aliens operate in a dimension where 2 seconds to us is sufficient time for them to do whatever investigation work they needed to carry out and replace him without anybody noticing. Sorry mate, but it's all I can come up with.

It annoys me that a professional game can be decided or influenced by these kind of decisions.

I like many others paid a lot of money to go to watch the game and things like this happen. Disgraceful really.

The linesman should be dropped down a few leagues to learn the rules

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.