SWP thread

He's a solid player with a decent attitude and his wages are not that high.

No surprise there are plenty of clubs after him. We will have no problem selling him, same goes for nedum.

I don't think we will encourage a bidding war, I believe that Bert made it clear that there is a squad place for SWP and that he can stay if he wants. There will be a set price (not too high) and that Shaun will be able to choose which club he goes to. :-(((

There's a picture of him (well his Range Rover) leaving the Bolton training ground (Euxton?) on F365 forum.

He'd be a good signing for them.

Shame to see him go.....a light in those dark old days for us.

But if he does have to go, we MUST get a decent price for him.....if certain average players can command decent money, then SWP should bring in more...

QPR to match his City wages according to tomorrow's Mirror so even though Shaun seems close to Bolton, QPR may win the race.

happy said:
There's a picture of him (well his Range Rover) leaving the Bolton training ground (Euxton?) on F365 forum.

He'd be a good signing for them.

Yes, your correct mate Bolton train in euxton I live about 5 mins away from there so it does sound plausible, also the picture to me looks like he just outside chorley hospital so he would of been 2 minutes away from the training ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.