SWP thread

carlosthejackal said:
Should always be welcomed and applauded when he comes back, top man

should never be in doubt, an absolute credit.
if anyone desreves a testermonial it this guy

Warnock said Barton has helped convince Shauny to move to QPR as they were room mates at City. So it looks like our Shaun will be gone once and for all in the next 48 hours... I hope he has a role at the club after retirement though. Shame he wasn't on the bench today, he could have had a late farewell cameo.

QPR is a decent move although i believe Bolton would have been better for him.
Served us well in the main but no room for sentiment and it nicely frees up a space in our squad.....

Good move for him should play every game. Down in London so the England manager will bother to watch him. If they get nedum as well with Barton already on board they should stay up. Shame they won't take Bellamy and roc as well !

Will miss our Shauny my favourite city player, grew up watching him run around Ewood Park with a little flag when we got promoted, to when he was smashing in a screamer against utd.

He was a top player but everything came too fast for him, we were forced to sell and he wasn't ready for Chelsea.

Wish him all the best and I'm sure the dressing room will too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.