SWP

It was said that the Bosingwa kick was seen by the linesman (who should be sacked by the way), so retrospective action could not be taken. However, wasn't Ben Thatcher booked for the elbow on Mendes a few seasons ago, yet retrospective action was taken against him. I sincerely hope that MCFC gather a dossier together about these incidents as well has video ones of Ronaldo, Rooney etc.

foreverblue said:
It was said that the Bosingwa kick was seen by the linesman (who should be sacked by the way), so retrospective action could not be taken.

With the Ronaldo kick on Dawson the ref didn't see it, but after a review of the video decided that it wasn't worthy of a ban.

How bent is that.

moomba said:
foreverblue said:
It was said that the Bosingwa kick was seen by the linesman (who should be sacked by the way), so retrospective action could not be taken.

With the Ronaldo kick on Dawson the ref didn't see it, but after a review of the video decided that it wasn't worthy of a ban.

How bent is that.

omg, that one line there says it all about the FA, that is unbelieveable, words fail me really

To put the whole thing into pesrspective, what about the assault on the by the Sheff Utd centre half on the Barnsley striker before Christmas. that left the guy seriously ill in hospital with a broken skull. The striker had repeatdly complained to the officials about elbows but to no avail.

The FA are FUCKING ASREHOLES (sorry mods), basically what their stance says is it alright to stamp down an opponents leg, kick the ball and follow through with your foot into their body and expect the defendant to not defend themselves.

FA stands for "ASSAULT IS OK" What a load of absolute pricks!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independentfootballombudsman.co.uk/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independentfootballombudsman ... index.html</a>

Haven't really read exactly what it is these lot do, but briefly if you are not satisfied with your reply from the FA, you can go to these chaps. I noticed there was some Luton fan going on about their points deduction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.