SWP

Re: SWP Charged with Violent Conduct

I will get my tin hat out.....BUT, now, please bear in mind I was at the game Saturday and thus from my viewpoint couldn't see SWP kick out, and as such I'm not going to comment on whether he should be banned or not. However, everyone here has made a strong case that there is not equal treatment of players and teams, and it's my view that should stop, but it has to stop the other way and instead of more players and teams getting away with things that are wrong ALL TEAMS SHOULD BE PUNISHED(again I must stress I haven't seen SWP actions, so I can't comment on them), the FA should get their act together and punish everyone and not let anyone off, even City players if they are guilty.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
I will get my tin hat out.....BUT, now, please bear in mind I was at the game Saturday and thus from my viewpoint couldn't see SWP kick out, and as such I'm not going to comment on whether he should be banned or not. However, everyone here has made a strong case that there is not equal treatment of players and teams, and it's my view that should stop, but it has to stop the other way and instead of more players and teams getting away with things that are wrong ALL TEAMS SHOULD BE PUNISHED(again I must stress I haven't seen SWP actions, so I can't comment on them), the FA should get their act together and punish everyone and not let anyone off, even City players if they are guilty.

Thats exactly it though mate. If they are the rules, then everyone should be treated equally. The fact that there is no equality is the reason everyone is going mental, and well within their rights.

Its a fucking disgrace and the corruption in the premier league is beginning to stink.

That's what the FA should be doing. Fair and equal punishment if you play for the Rags or Reading, as fans we'd accept that but it seems to be all about fucking our club over because we have the means to fuck Scudamores cosy cartel both off and on shortly on the pitch.

I think most agree that he should be banned. But the argument is that so should Boswinga, Ronaldo, rooney, Skrtel, Terry, Fellini, etc.

Just another thought, are City actually going to appeal this? I think we should e-mail them with the points made in this thread about the other players. Maybe we should just appeal to get answers about why the other players haven't been punished.

SWP should have been sent off, he kicked out at Delap. However that's not the issue for me, the issue for me is how the FA can possibly expect to be taken seriously by charging SWP for this yet take absolutely no action against Bosingwa. If Bosingwa can get away with his challenge then I really can't see the FA's thinking behind charging SWP. Looks like it's one rule for the 'big 4' and one rule for the rest again.

Just seen a re-run of the incident and in a court of law it would be a matter of self-defence when some six-foot lout masquesding as a professional footballer commits an assault on a five foot four inch player who is lying prostrate on the ground. DeCrap should have his three matches increased, Bosingwa should get the same as Cantona, but, hey, this IS the FA we are talking about. Can we honestly expect them to uphold the ideals of general decency, morality, equity or fair play? Do me a favour!

I have just joined Fa website got me FAN number and sent them a Nice e-mail asking why they are scared of disciplining the top 4 players and where is the consistency in the FA decisions

Matty said:
SWP should have been sent off, he kicked out at Delap. However that's not the issue for me, the issue for me is how the FA can possibly expect to be taken seriously by charging SWP for this yet take absolutely no action against Bosingwa. If Bosingwa can get away with his challenge then I really can't see the FA's thinking behind charging SWP. Looks like it's one rule for the 'big 4' and one rule for the rest again.

They're attempting to appease Chelsea for Lampard's sending off by letting Bosingwa go unpunished.

Complete and utter vile scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.