SWP

Re: SWP Charged with Violent Conduct

I really hope that City are on the ball with this

As we have new found wealth I believe all elements of the club should be stronger including our Legal team

1)I hope they gather evidence and contest this normally at the appeal in which SWP will be banned

2)Then take the FA to the highest possible court stating discrimination

3)Sue them for everything they have

= FA will think twice about fucking with us ever again

Email Sent.

Hi,

The find it very hard to understand the rule's of the FA, there seem's to be one for the top 4 and one for City.

About 4-6 weeks ago there was an exact same incident between Cristiano Ronaldo on Michael Dawson and the same again the week later between Ronaldo again on stoke's williamson who like Delap was sent off and Ronaldo reacted. Both unpunished?

Also in that game Rooney attempted to Elbow stoke's player Sonko. And the same player kicked out at Bosingwa in the Man Utd v Chelsea game, Both unpunished,

Also Bosingwa did one of the most shocking kicks on a player i've ever seen on sunday in the game against Liverpool, it was assault. Now surely the ref had a look at this again, how come this has gone unpunished?

I could understand the Charge if these offences above resulted in one, but they have'nt which make's a mockery of the charge, its absolutley disgusting.

I would like you to email me back and explain the reason's above because im struggling to come to terms with it all.

Mike.

I have e-mailed the FA to complain about this ridiculous decision and urge everyone else to do so to.

Absolute dog shit, the FA just buttfuck the top four.

No real surprise, and SWP can't really have any complaints if he is banned.

But I hope the club kick up a fuss about this one, and the inconsistencies between that and the decisions that have favoured the Sky 4.

E-mail sent, fucking disgrace.

I have just recieved news that Shaun Wright-Phillips has been charged by you, the FA, with violent conduct after Jose Bosingwa gets away with kicking someone in the back. How can you justify that? I am a paying fan, I go to each match and I am sick of seeing the same things week in week out. Some decisions are biased to certain teams, if you cannot see that then you're a liar or in denial. What has happened to the 'respect campaign'? How can the likes of Wayne Rooney hound a referee on each little decision and nothing get said? I think its about time that you made a stand against anyone in the wrong, not just because they are wearing, or not wearing as the case may be, a certain shirt. If the referee in charge on the Liverpool vs Chelsea match honestly thinks that someone is challenging for the ball when they kick someone in the lower back and that is not a foul, then he needs sacking. If you then back the referee in saying that he made the right decision, you, The FA, need sacking. I for one have had enough of it, how can you respect the referees or the FA when there is nothing to respect you for, it is a disgrace and football would be far better with everyone on a even pitch.

Was Shauny's was than this

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofjpU9q8K44" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofjpU9q8K44</a>

Anyone have a contact at City? I think we should email them and communicate our concerns.

This absolutely stinks big time!

I dont get why he is getting fined!
Delap was out of order taking him down from behind and they saying he was only kicking the ball at him and then actually kicking him.

cookster said:
Anyone have a contact at City? I think we should email them and communicate our concerns.

This absolutely stinks big time!

I have emailed the club loads of times. takes them about 3 weeks to reply, but here is the main phone number for the club 0870 062 1894

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.