Tactical genius

shadygiz said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Weird reply. Can't see where i've said somebody should take over the editorial job of a major paper/mag etc as they're not upto it unlike their previous incumbent?

And i couldn't be a journalist, the drop in pay would kill me.

the point i am making, is your ability to see what you want and not what is written.

i questioned mancini's ability to get the best out of what he has and once again am lambasted for it....no wonder so many decent people dont post on here anymore[
hes been here 3 months shady !!
are we not 4th and getting better ??

hes doing better than many established seasoned prem managers is he not..

is he not??

what cant speak cant lie.. unless you twist the truth.

stumpy_mcfc said:
1337 said:
best tactical switch ive seen this season is walcott on for Sagna against Barcelona..i think they went 3-4-3 and scored 2 goals in 15 minutes..brilliant switch by wenger

Best switch this season so far has been Rafa taking off Torres for Ngog.
To be fair to Rafa Torres had been awful up to that point. Ngog missed 3 reasonable chances, but he was there to miss them.

Most of Mancini's detractors have been calling for him to be more adventurous from the off, and getting roundly criticized for their 'negativity'. I've also seen playing with two wingers, Tevez 'in the hole', a better passer than De Jong alongside Barry, going for the jugular, etc, etc, argued many times on here. He finally 'unleashes the hounds', and this is presented to his detractors as some sort of tactical genuis. Oh the irony.

pee dubya said:
We've gained 2 points on Liverpool, 5 points on Spurs and 11 points on Villa since Mancini took over.

now youve done it...you cant tell the truth on here bud...it takes away the ammo for those who dont believe it.

samharris said:

the point i am making, is your ability to see what you want and not what is written.

i questioned mancini's ability to get the best out of what he has and once again am lambasted for it....no wonder so many decent people dont post on here anymore[

is he not??

i agree mate and overall i dont mind mancini, i still have a smile on my face when i see his press conferences and post match interviews, the guy emits confidence and for that he has to be respected

however, i dont think he has the gall to be a consistent top 4 manager and in 3 years we will have to change everything again.

Shadygiz where do you get all this bully boy stuff.

Most posters are pretty civil. And the ones that throw in the abuse are equally made up of people who like and dislike Mancini/Hughes whoever.

shadygiz said:
however, i dont think he has the gall to be a consistent top 4 manager and in 3 years we will have to change everything again.

He is a top 4 manager now, after 3 months and 2 of his own players.. hes the 1.

Whats he going to be like with a squad of his own players he knows inside out and more experience in the Prem? Miles better, so better than top 4 means we'll be challenging for the title. No?

shadygiz said:
samharris said:

is he not??

i agree mate and overall i dont mind mancini, i still have a smile on my face when i see his press conferences and post match interviews, the guy emits confidence and for that he has to be respected

a fair and honest assumption tbh.. but at the level we are going to play 3 years is about the expectancy of a manager anyway..

lets see..we never know with city, we could get the 4th slot and never look back.

ever.

de niro said:
robbieh said:
Well at least Mancini has a brain unlike the last incumbent of the job.

oh here we go, hughes played miles better football than mancini, i want to be entertained and win if poss, bob with his fear, his dour boring football has cost us points, fact, and beaten in both cups, we were dreadful v stoke and should have finished utd off at our place.
i want bob to do well but this vendetta you all had against hughes is getting boring.
bob can do no wrong in your eyes, well sorry to break it to you he already has, a number of times.

Although Bob hasn't uprooted any tree, Hughes spent 200,million and we still didn't have a right back, this is no slight on Richards and Zab who are not fullbacks it just a fact.
He Hughes also spent 17 million on a injured rsc, then the persistence and resulting paying over the top on Lescott.

I think the jury is still out for me with Bob, but this blue tinted glasses thing some have about Hughes is laughable. Hughes is no long our manager, he should mean nothing to our fans. does anybody really think he gives a fuck about Manchester city or us the fans.

While he was here as manager it didnt matter to me that he was an ex rag player. for me as soon as he left he reverted back to being the scum.

robbieh said:
Shadygiz where do you get all this bully boy stuff.

Most posters are pretty civil. And the ones that throw in the abuse are equally made up of people who like and dislike Mancini/Hughes whoever.

bully boy tactics aren't just limited to flaming and swearing at each other mate...many bullys in life come across as very civil people, they tend to employ much more underhand tactics like belittling or sarcasm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.