Tactical genius

Mancini is a top quality manager. IMO we were lucky to get him when we did. His tactical changes have been superb.

shadygiz said:
samharris said:
the point i am making, is your ability to see what you want and not what is written.

i questioned mancini's ability to get the best out of what he has and once again am lambasted for it....no wonder so many decent people dont post on here anymore[
hes been here 3 months shady !!
are we not 4th and getting better ??

hes doing better than many established seasoned prem managers is he not..

is he not??

what cant speak cant lie.. unless you twist the truth.

i agree mate and overall i dont mind mancini, i still have a smile on my face when i see his press conferences and post match interviews, the guy emits confidence and for that he has to be respected

however, i dont think he has the gall to be a consistent top 4 manager and in 3 years we will have to change everything again.

I don't know Shady, I think that he will eventually be very successful manager with City. Admitted one or two games have been poor and like watching paint dry, but I think that's down to personnel. He is slowly getting through how he wants City playing set-up to be (reason for Vieira). Whatever happens Mancini reign will be the blueprint for the next decade of City team.

Solid organised defence and midfield, possession football and counter fast one touch attacking side when the opportunity arises.

as a mod, i could quite easily abuse this for my own agenda, like merging all mancini threads into one, which breaks down the flow of conversation

i dont, because i: -

a) have a conscience

&

b) accept that others have differing opinions

as one of the more liberal mods on here, i tend to let things flow because i believe in posters rights to form an opinion and then post that opinion on here, (as long at it conforms to the site rules) without fear of being hounded out.

most of us have mates we would have discussed many city topics with in the pub, most of us have mates who at some time have said things about city we didnt agree with. In that situation, would you enter into discussions with them or would you openly and publicly try to belittle and shoot down your mate. I am quite sure that most of us would chose the first option.

If we can accept this opnion face to face, then why not adopt the same attitude on this forum..we are all city fans after all and want what is best for the club, it's just that i want something slightly different to others

shadygiz said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Weird reply. Can't see where i've said somebody should take over the editorial job of a major paper/mag etc as they're not upto it unlike their previous incumbent?

And i couldn't be a journalist, the drop in pay would kill me.

the point i am making, is your ability to see what you want and not what is written.

i questioned mancini's ability to get the best out of what he has and once again am lambasted for it....no wonder so many decent people dont post on here anymore

why cant people just accept that some of us have differing opinions and are just as free to post it on here without childish name calling, belittling misquotes and general bully boy tactics

Shady, Shady, Shady!!

Are you suggesting that Hughes got the best out the squad, in comparison, to Robby M??

shadygiz said:
robbieh said:
Shadygiz where do you get all this bully boy stuff.

Most posters are pretty civil. And the ones that throw in the abuse are equally made up of people who like and dislike Mancini/Hughes whoever.

bully boy tactics aren't just limited to flaming and swearing at each other mate...many bullys in life come across as very civil people, they tend to employ much more underhand tactics like belittling or sarcasm

Reminded me of the Monty Python Spanish Inquisition sketch. Comfy chair anyone?

There's been quite a lot of sarcasm/wumming/misinformation etc from the pro Hughes camp. In my opinion these have to be their main weapons as the facts clearly don't support their man.

Bigga said:
shadygiz said:

i questioned mancini's ability to get the best out of what he has and once again am lambasted for it....no wonder so many decent people dont post on here anymore

why cant people just accept that some of us have differing opinions and are just as free to post it on here without childish name calling, belittling misquotes and general bully boy tactics

Shady, Shady, Shady!!

Are you suggesting that Hughes got the best out the squad, in comparison, to Robby M??

not at all bigga mate, this isn't about hughes mate.

shadygiz said:
as a mod, i could quite easily abuse this for my own agenda, like merging all mancini threads into one, which breaks down the flow of conversation

i dont, because i: -

a) have a conscience

&

b) accept that others have differing opinions

as one of the more liberal mods on here, i tend to let things flow because i believe in posters rights to form an opinion and then post that opinion on here, (as long at it conforms to the site rules) without fear of being hounded out.

most of us have mates we would have discussed many city topics with in the pub, most of us have mates who at some time have said things about city we didnt agree with. In that situation, would you enter into discussions with them or would you openly and publicly try to belittle and shoot down your mate. I am quite sure that most of us would chose the first option.

If we can accept this opnion face to face, then why not adopt the same attitude on this forum..we are all city fans after all and want what is best for the club, it's just that i want something slightly different to others

meaning a different manager ?? I know where you are coming from cos i didnt want hughes, but am happy with Roberto.

robbieh said:
shadygiz said:
bully boy tactics aren't just limited to flaming and swearing at each other mate...many bullys in life come across as very civil people, they tend to employ much more underhand tactics like belittling or sarcasm

Reminded me of the Monty Python Spanish Inquisition sketch. Comfy chair anyone?

There's been quite a lot of sarcasm/wumming/misinformation etc from the pro Hughes camp. In my opinion these have to be their main weapons as the facts clearly don't support their man.

both camps have been equally at fault

Both managers records this season for us....

Hughes - P17. W7. D8. L2. G/F 33. G/A27 = +6. Total points 29

Mancini - P15. W9. D3. L3. G/F 31. G/A13 = +18.Total points 30

I know which camp I'm in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.