Tactical genius

Pita said:
Bigga said:
I'm a bit shocked, Bill, to be honest that you harbour such views about Mancini!

Let's be honest, there have been many factors leading to this point.

Firstly, it's not Mancini's squad. A fact that he has wringed his hands about, unlike someone else we all know, and has not bleated on about needing to buy players that will 'play for him'. He's got on with it. Which is even more a sleight on the last man.

Secondly, when a squad is not yours, it takes time to work out who is best where, even if it seems obvious to the brilliant managers on this board. Players may show things in training that is tried out on match day, position-wise. Bob has to trial and error to take this into account.

Thirdly, the comments about Tevez playing as a deep lying striker would be fair game... IF we'd have had the correct strikers to work off all season. Mancini has not had Ade nor Roque for a consistent amount of time for this to bear fruit.

So, please, all you Ankle Biters, please think before you post.

According to Microsoft Word count tool you have wasted 187 words to explain the obvious! The stats are against Hughes. That is it!!
Manicini is taking out from those players the best they can! This is not his team! Hughes did not do that in 18 months ( and 200 millions wasted).

..........And I have wasted 66 words!1

pmsl, post of the thread.

as for the recent improvement in out forward play and positive formation i think its pretty obvious kiddo has a word in bob's shell like.
if bob takes kidd's advice on board then i might give him another season.

de niro said:
Pita said:
According to Microsoft Word count tool you have wasted 187 words to explain the obvious! The stats are against Hughes. That is it!!
Manicini is taking out from those players the best they can! This is not his team! Hughes did not do that in 18 months ( and 200 millions wasted).

as for the recent improvement in out forward play and positive formation i think its pretty obvious kiddo has a word in bob's shell like.

having 18,000 odd posts doesn't give you any more right to be a WUM.

honestly you are pathetic.

I'm afraid some people on here just don't know much about football. Mancini has never managed in the Premiership before, he's never managed a team who play the style of football you HAVE to play in England, that's not his fault is it? He's had to learn as he's gone along yet certain people are so keen to jump on his back. His first job was to sort the defence out and he's done that, his second was to turn 11 players into an actual team and a unit, he's done that. Now 3rd off is to find the most effective system with the players at his disposal, he used the 3 central mids earlier in his reign to tighten up ship and complete the first 2 tasks. now he's gone for 4-4-2 with 2 holding midfielders and 2 very attacking wingers and is starting to find the right balance. Can we just back the manager? There's alot of expectation rested on hs shoulders and the pressure is high but he's coped very well. I think he deserves far more credit than he actually gets.

Forza Mancini, Forza Man City.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
de niro said:

having 18,000 odd posts doesn't give you any more right to be a WUM.

honestly you are pathetic.

you dont see kidd in this at all do you?

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
lol, love it when you resort to dissecting comments, it makes you look really smart.....

Not as smart as you've made me look in this thread...;- )

Have to laugh really Billy, I have nothing to hide as I am consistent in my views, someone with far more time on their hands than I have could quite easily search through your posts to give themselves a giggle.

I enjoy it though because as you've said previously this place would be dull without differing views, for you to now be seen as being behind the manager is laughable at best considering how much criticism you have levelled at Bob over the course of his tenure.

I now await the dissected response......

de niro said:
Pita said:

You might give him another season?

I am very gratefull that your opinion means fuck all, to the powers that be at City.

The sheik will decide who the maneger is, remember him? He is the guy who sacked Hughes. ( thank god for the sheik!.)

de niro said:
Pita said:

Reel 'em in, reel 'em in...

tarpon_fishing_001-1a.jpg

de niro said:
Pita said:

Do you actually know who is Mancini and what the guy represent for Italian football??? Who is Kidd?? What does he know about football, what did he win so far??? Please De Niro, have few more beers and enjoy this bank holiday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.