Take a point on Sunday?

You just know that Redknapp will have spun them the crap about them being there out of merrit, and we're just challenging because we've bought our success.
This kind of crap..

"Spurs are not third in the Premier League because someone has walked through the door at White Hart Lane and slapped a bundle of money on my desk. City can pay players £200,000 a week, it's unbelievable. "

So I would love nothing more to beat them.

I think the rags will win, so a win would be nice, offered now, a draw would do. It's not ideal, but you can't win every game.

No,we beat them and they are out of the title race,it then puts pressure on united to try and win at the emirates because if they don't and lose they will be 6 points behind,even if they draw they will still be 5 points behind,so a win should be sought as it could be the deciding weekend in the title race,a draw just leaves it all as you were.

i'll be delighted with a point. We looked a little desparate tonight and totally out of sorts. Have a feeling Spurs will play us off the park.

citymad said:
i'll be delighted with a point. We looked a little desparate tonight and totally out of sorts. Have a feeling Spurs will play us off the park.

They just drew with Wolves at WHL, there hardly flying atm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.