Take a point on Sunday?

B\connellblue said:
No way would I settle for a point now. Fucking hell spuds have somehow convinced the media they are a real force. They're not, they're a good side who on their day can beat or lose to anyone. We are league leaders, we have played with a real swagger for most of the season. Now isn't the time to change that. Sure we're a few very important players light. It's up to those that are given the chance in their absence to step up to the mark. Had we been as positive last season as we have have this I'm convinced we'd be champions now. Let's not fucking start settling for draws before a ball has even been kicked.
After 21 games, their record proves that they are a very good team. Defoe said it's must win for them if they have any chance for the title, but because Utd are involved too, a point for us would be disappointing if Utd were to win at Arsenal.

3 points is needed and 3 is what we,ll get. spurs are a good side but who have they played in the last 5 to 6 games.

if we can beat the yids the pressure goes straight on whiskey nose.could possibly lead to jelly and icecream time.

sheikmedick said:
if we can beat the yids the pressure goes straight on whiskey nose.could possibly lead to jelly and icecream time.

Oh dear, hope you mistyped 'yids' and meant to write Spurs.

Hope to beat them, but a draw for us and United will be the order of the day.

Which will do!

Gotta win this.

I can see the Arse getting something against the rags.

One thing is for sure we need to be loud and carry the team home. Get some songs going early and keep going.

lionheart said:
Not read beyond the first page of this thread but have those of you harping on about our 100% home record forgotten that we have lost our last two games at the Etihad and could have been thrashed if the opposition had not put their feet off the gas pedal in the second half? I predict that we will again get roasted in the first half and go into the break 0-2 down but will fight back, tooth and nail, to earn a valuable point.

One on the back of a horrendously bad and one eyed official and the other two a team who had had 4 extra days rest than we had.

smithy extra said:
sheikmedick said:

Oh dear, hope you mistyped 'yids' and meant to write Spurs.

Hope to beat them, but a draw for us and United will be the order of the day.

Which will do!

whats wrong with yids they call it themselves and yid army is their second most popular chant
there is no place in the tribal arena of football for the PC brigade
imho of course

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.