Talksport (merged)

Re: Adrian Durham on talksport this evening

samharris said:
LoveCity said:
Nice of him to stick up for us but Lucas was excellent whether he hacked at Silva or not. The rest I agree with.

would this be the same lucas who tried to take dzeko out on the touchline when he went on his fast run. Its on the OS highlights, check it out.
to be fair take him out is a bit strong,commit a foul to stop an attack which i hope we also would have done is more true(which he failed miserably at)

Re: Talksport

Well fucking said love.

Angela was articulate and passionate and made great points. I especially liked the bit about pointing out the rags buying players (camelgob, veron etc) and everyone should shut their mouth moaning because we did the same.

If you post here love make yourself known and take a bow sweet, you gave them what bloody for alright.

I know these cunts say shit purely for shock and to incite, but fuck of you cockney ****. He wanted angry city fans who are not happy with us spending wise etc and he doesnt get it.

He then moves to "well its because they are just happy utd are out", mate your a fucking shite troll and as transparent as izal.

Sports bar, my arse and i shall be found digging in my ears with screwdrivers before i listen to such crap attempts to get callers. Be more subtle you cockerknee twunts.

Angela was fucking great, didn't crumble whatsoever and gave Delaney what for. I tweeted him after that call and asked him how many times he was going to mention money. Had the following reply:
'C'mon city! I love your team, just trying to get people going'
What a tool.

Pigeonho said:
Angela was fucking great, didn't crumble whatsoever and gave Delaney what for. I tweeted him after that call and asked him how many times he was going to mention money. Had the following reply:
'C'mon city! I love your team, just trying to get people going'
What a tool.

I suppose if we look at them as a businessman drumming up business then for me at least i don't bite so easily.

Rock on Angela

Andy Gray...

"Ther is not an outstanding team in the pl this year and i include city in that"

So what the fuck does an outstanding team constitute then Andy ?

We have been outstanding, 2- 3 well grinded results suddenley negate our exploits as a whole eh ?

I think he is well wide of the mark here to say the least.

Andy Gray's Opinion

Normally agree and like what he says, but he's just said on TS:

'The premier league will swing one way and the next, theres not an outstanding team in the premier league and I include Manchester City in this, that why Spurs and City are up at the top and Chelsea, L'pool and United are struggling.'

Yet we've had the best start in premier league history and Gray puts it down to others getting worse and no credit for us...

Re: Andy Gray's Opinion

MCFC1993 said:

'The premier league will swing one way and the next, theres not an outstanding team in the premier league and I include Manchester City in this, that why Spurs and City are up at the top and Chelsea, L'pool and United are struggling.'

Yet we've had the best start in premier league history and Gray puts it down to others getting worse and no credit for us...

Well we haven't played a big team yet, have we? ;-)

TCIB said:
Andy Gray...

"Ther is not an outstanding team in the pl this year and i include city in that"

We have been outstanding, 2- 3 well grinded results suddenley negate our exploits as a whole eh ?

I think he is well wide of the mark here to say the least.

Just made a thread on that mate, didn't see this, such an ignorant comment.

MCFC1993 said:

You're forgetting one small but important detail. Any Gray is a massive wanker.

Haha, i just posted the same in the talksport thread. Utter tosh Andy, utter tosh.

"Andy Gray...

I think he is well wide of the mark here to say the least."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.