Talksport (merged)

Re: Adrian Durham on talksport this evening

Lool Durham is just bigging city up to tear them down if they go through a bad spell. He’s full of it. Lucas was man of the match of the outfield players. Hart was properly overall man of the match. But to say all lucas did was kick players is nonsense. Also some of the things he says about City is embarrassing, things like Apoel should not go through their group when city risk going because no one cares for apoel and everyone want to see City. Its just shock jock radio and this time it was the scousers turn to be wind up

Calcio said:
Lool Durham is just bigging city up to tear them down if they go through a bad spell. He’s full of it. Lucas was man of the match of the outfield players. Hart was properly overall man of the match. But to say all lucas did was kick players is nonsense. Also some of the things he says about City is embarrassing, things like Apoel should not go through their group when city risk going because no one cares for apoel and everyone want to see City. Its just shock jock radio and this time it was the scousers turn to be wind up
Not seen so much shit in one place since I last visited old trafford....

Regardless of his views bringing in revenue for the station, the fact is Adrian Durham has been the only major positive voice for us in the national media for a while now, for that I respect and applaud him.

I actually think the club should give him some vip matchday treatment to keep him onboard.

brummie blue said:
I think Adrian Durham must have spent the day with Mancini, he was brilliant on talksport this evening.

Called Liverpool classless.

Said there players got Balotelli sent off with there card waving and hounding of the ref.

Was non too impressed with Charlie Adam trying to start fights with anyone he could.

Could not believe Lucus was given Sky man of the match, as all he did was kick Silva all game.

And questioned how good Suarez when spent most of the time diving.

Was actually worth listening too.

I did nearly crash the car when Darren Gough agreed with him.
or was he simply just defending us?

They stimulate fake debate to get people to ring in. After the Sweden game, the debate was about the attendance. Apparently the numbers were so low because people were protesting Terry being captain - according to Durham.

The only person more thick than Gough is that prick irani.

Combined IQ of about 5

And Alan Brazil is a hateful, right wing twat.

nicko said:
The only person more thick than Gough is that prick irani.

Combined IQ of about 5

Absolutely. Neither knows the slighest thing about football but love to sound off. Gough especially, who cant even speak the Queen's English.

I like the way Durham talks about us this season, but I'm still waiting for him to account for the following summer statement:

"Sunderland will challenge for a CL spot now they have signed Champions League winners Wes Brown and John O'Shea"

LOLOLOL

LoveCity said:
Nice of him to stick up for us but Lucas was excellent whether he hacked at Silva or not. The rest I agree with.

would this be the same lucas who tried to take dzeko out on the touchline when he went on his fast run. Its on the OS highlights, check it out.

ClaudioDeyna said:
[x-posted]

Adrian Durham on Talkshite: 'Are Liverpool losing a bit of class?' and 'How Lucas got Man of the Match for kicking lumps out of David Silva, I do not know' and 'Liverpool got Mario Ballotelli sent off.' and even Gough chipping in, 'It weren't a second yeller.'

Durham may be our biggest cheerleader in the broadcast media, right now. It's important, because people will mention, anything, anything to bring us down. Here's someone from The Graun btl comments:

'As the camera panned around the famous old stadium, from the wonderful Liverpool fans to the great man himself, King Kenny, on this sad day for all lovers of the beautiful game, there was one thing that was abundantly clear and it reverberated round the hallowed turf, You can buy almost anything but what you can't buy, is true greatness'

Invoking a great tragedy to make a cheap partisan point. Classy.
That's absolutely disgusting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.