Talksport (merged)

Re: Adrian Durham on talksport this evening

I will only believe this upon listening to the relevant podcast. :p

Nice of him to stick up for us but Lucas was excellent whether he hacked at Silva or not. The rest I agree with.

NDJ said:
He's very pro-city because that's what gets other fans to ring in,to have a go at him, so they make more money but he does talk more sense than the rest of them on there, so does andy gray.

Nail on the head, don't fall for it

They will resort to all kinds of tricks in order to get the phones ringing

[x-posted]

Adrian Durham on Talkshite: 'Are Liverpool losing a bit of class?' and 'How Lucas got Man of the Match for kicking lumps out of David Silva, I do not know' and 'Liverpool got Mario Ballotelli sent off.' and even Gough chipping in, 'It weren't a second yeller.'

Durham may be our biggest cheerleader in the broadcast media, right now. It's important, because people will mention, anything, anything to bring us down. Here's someone from The Graun btl comments:

'As the camera panned around the famous old stadium, from the wonderful Liverpool fans to the great man himself, King Kenny, on this sad day for all lovers of the beautiful game, there was one thing that was abundantly clear and it reverberated round the hallowed turf, You can buy almost anything but what you can't buy, is true greatness'

Invoking a great tragedy to make a cheap partisan point. Classy.

Durham isn't always right, but that's the point of having an opinion.

What I do like about him is how he will always back up his opinion with facts and he actually understands the word, 'analysis'.

He's a bit of wind-up but he's a clever bloke to be truthful.

Durham is always pro-city. Even his twitter is full of pro-city tweets. He also still hs us to go undefeated in the league, him and Gough aremy favorite show.

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Durham is always pro-city. Even his twitter is full of pro-city tweets. He also still hs us to go undefeated in the league, him and Gough aremy favorite show.

Gough is a thick cnut. Cant listen to him anymore. In fact cant listen to the station.

80s Shorts said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:

Gough is a thick cnut. Cant listen to him anymore. In fact cant listen to the station.

Ya I think thats how most bluemoon feel, but being here in the states, I'll take all the football talk I can since it is never mentioned here otherwise.

I also find Call Colymore to be a good show too....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.