Talksport (merged)

Re: Talksport

It always makes me laugh when people say they want a level playing field, because they don't, they really don't.

I doubt you could find one fan in ten thousand who genuinely wants a level playing field.

What they mean when they say this is they want it to be like the last 25 years, with the same basic top 4, and a very occasional over-performance from one of the 'lesser' teams.

Or alternatively, they are just deluded.

The Pink Panther said:
Would someone please e-mail to tell them that the two starting elevens yesterday cost almost the same amount of money

And the fact that their wages bill is *higher* £250m vs £230m than ours.

So much for the "no-one would join you were it not for the money" lie.

Had to turn it off.

Not just the way in which they put across topics with obvious intention of winding people up - also the way Collymore shouts over anyone who makes a decent point against his - not hard.

Do not advocate listening to the station, or ringing in, but wonder the merit of a concise email to Collymore on behalf of the forum stating ridiculous line of his arguement, basic facts of United breaking the transfer record most years, the harm of a cosy and closed top 4 as was and to query what exactly a club is supposed to do to compete at the top level without an injection of money allowing you to buy top players and not have your best youth players pinched?

Bagsy not drafting it.

We should be thanked for upsetting the apple cart, bringing players like Silva and Aguero into our league and giving a good quota of the England team playing time and a winning mentality.

Adrian Durham on talksport this evening

I think Adrian Durham must have spent the day with Mancini, he was brilliant on talksport this evening.

Called Liverpool classless.

Said there players got Balotelli sent off with there card waving and hounding of the ref.

Was non too impressed with Charlie Adam trying to start fights with anyone he could.

Could not believe Lucus was given Sky man of the match, as all he did was kick Silva all game.

And questioned how good Suarez when spent most of the time diving.

Was actually worth listening too.

I did nearly crash the car when Darren Gough agreed with him.

Re: Adrian Durham on talksport this evening

Their market research must have shown a lack of calls from the Liverpool area code, so they are poking them for more activity!

However, it IS nice to see some even-handed ANALYSIS, instead of the usual knee-jerk bandwagon that follows MOST stories these days, not just about City. Lazy, lazy journalism, which is even admitted by the journos I know. Deadline, deadline, deadline and you HAVE TO have something on the story of the day....even if you got it from the knee-jerk bandwagon!!

brummie blue said:
I think Adrian Durham must have spent the day with Mancini, he was brilliant on talksport this evening.

Called Liverpool classless.

Said there players got Balotelli sent off with there card waving and hounding of the ref.

Was non too impressed with Charlie Adam trying to start fights with anyone he could.

Could not believe Lucus was given Sky man of the match, as all he did was kick Silva all game.

And questioned how good Suarez when spent most of the time diving.

Was actually worth listening too.

I did nearly crash the car when Darren Gough agreed with him.

Now that is a suprise.

Adrian Durham on talksport this evening

He's very pro-city because that's what gets other fans to ring in,to have a go at him, so they make more money but he does talk more sense than the rest of them on there, so does andy gray.

Durham sticks up for us all the time, least someone does in the media. Not seen that mike from ssn for ages is he still on or have they sacked him for getting over excited when speaking about us all the time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.