Talksport (merged)

Re: Andy Gray's Opinion

havelocke said:
MCFC1993 said:
Normally agree and like what he says, but he's just said on TS:

'The premier league will swing one way and the next, theres not an outstanding team in the premier league and I include Manchester City in this, that why Spurs and City are up at the top and Chelsea, L'pool and United are struggling.'

Yet we've had the best start in premier league history and Gray puts it down to others getting worse and no credit for us...

Well we haven't played a big team yet, have we? ;-)

I know we've not played stoke away on a wet winters night yet ;)

Usual knee jerk reaction when English clubs don't do well in the Champs League.

What these dicks don't realise is the current Barca team will go down as one of the best teams in history. They will have a similar legacy to the Liverpool teams of the past.

MCFC1993 said:
havelocke said:
MCFC1993 said:
Normally agree and like what he says, but he's just said on TS:

'The premier league will swing one way and the next, theres not an outstanding team in the premier league and I include Manchester City in this, that why Spurs and City are up at the top and Chelsea, L'pool and United are struggling.'

Yet we've had the best start in premier league history and Gray puts it down to others getting worse and no credit for us...

Well we haven't played a big team yet, have we? ;-)

I know we've not played stoke away on a wet winters night yet ;)

Im fucking worried about Stoke on a wet winters night or even WBA during a Nuclear Winter

TCIB said:
Haha, i just posted the same in the talksport thread. Utter tosh Andy, utter tosh.

"Andy Gray...

"Ther is not an outstanding team in the pl this year and i include city in that"

So what the fuck does an outstanding team constitute then Andy ?

We have been outstanding, 2- 3 well grinded results suddenley negate our exploits as a whole eh ?

I think he is well wide of the mark here to say the least."

Only averaging over 3 goals a game but I guess were just boring and negative!!!

Re: Talksport

Not an outstanding team in the prem?

6-1 at the Swamp and 5-1 at White Hart Lane - is that not outstanding?

Are you not entertained?

The football we are playing right now would challenge any team that has ever graced the Premiership.

568218-russell_crowe_super.jpeg

The Pink Panther said:
Would someone please e-mail to tell them that the two starting elevens yesterday cost almost the same amount of money
Spoilsport, Why let the facts get in the way of their usual down rite lies... that c*nt Keys hates us with a passion I remember him giving an inteveiw with Tony Pulis a week or two before last years. fa cup final.

A Superb coach & lovely man, he simpered coyly to Andy Grey (once he'd had his tongue surgically removed from the welshman's arse). i know who I'll be supporting in the final..... err... till David platt comes in, giggled the oily two faced tw*t a few seconds later..... AAAARRRRRRGGGGHH PASS THE SICK BAG!!

Has that filthy arse-wipe irani had anything to say about the PL's best CB being injured again or the PL's 2nd best being well past his best or the PL's 3rd best CB being at fault for basel's 2nd goal? Scoobydoo's mate in goal hardly covered himself in glory either(yet again).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.